Protector-Florence(fluff)

*I wrote this in school and I have no idea if the grammar is right ✌️ anyways how are you guys I hope you're doing well*

"Love we are almost there wake up." I gently whisper to Florence's ear and kiss her cheek. 

She stirs and stretches her arms up. Her eyes open and she smiles at me.

"How was your nap darling?" I ask her returning her smile.

"Excellent." She says and pulls herself in my lap. I wrap my hands around her to make her feel more safe and comfortable. Since we fly in a first class we have more space.

We spent another 10 minutes cuddling and then the plane lands. We get out and wait for our luggage. As we open the door to the main hall we are met with dozens of photographers and fans.

The flashes and shouting anoyes the shit out of me. I just want to get home with my wife. I sent Flo a reassuring look and start to go through the crowd Flo is wrapped around my bicep. I would have hold her hand but I carry two of our cases and my hands are full.

We stop for a while and Flo gives some of our fans an autograph. Then we keep pushing through the crowd and I can feel that Flo is really uncomfortable.

I try to move as quick as possible but then I feel Florence clutching my arm tightly. I look at her with worry and see that some man is holding her by her waist.

Noone is touching her.

I immediately let go of our luggage and punch the man in the face with all force I can muster.  He falls back and holds his broken nose. I can hear the gasps of our fans and paparazzi as they all step back.

I look at Flo and place my hands on her cheeks.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I ask trying not to sound pissed because of that asshole.

"Yeah I am alright let's get out of here." She replies.

I nod and let her go before me as we make our way to our car.

___________________________________________

When we got home first think we did was laying down on our bed.

"Everyone will talk about how you punched a man." Flo speaks suddenly.

"I really don't give a shit. He has no right to touch you especially when you're pregnant. I made sure he got what he deserves." I say and I feel her hand tracing along my abs.

"You are my protector you know that." She smiles at me.

I chuckle at her words.

"I'll protect you for the rest of my life and our baby too." I place my hand on her belly.

She smiles brightly.

"May I add you are very sexy protector."

I smirk at her.

"Am I now?" I chuckle.

___________________________________________

It has been 2 days since everything happened and the whole Hollywood was still talking about how I punched a guy. I had a talk with Florence and we decided that we'll tell the public about our baby on the way.

Flo is now sleeping and I went to our living room to film a video message on my story.

"Okay guys it took some time but I decided to make a statement about what happened on the airport two days ago. Probably everyone know that I punched a guy but not everyone knows why and I am here to tell you the truth. When me and my wife were trying to get through the crowd some asshole grabbed her by the waist and she couldn't get out of his grasp. I don't know about y'all but if anyone was hurting someone you love you would protect them right. That's exactly what I did. I punched him because he deserved that. He had no right to touch my pregnant wife."

I take a deep breath to calm myself.

" I am not going to apologize for what I did because I don't think I did something wrong. I also pressed charges, because I won't let him get away with doing this. The only thing I want is my family to be safe and sound. That is all I wanted to say. I let every single one of you to take this information as you will." I finished my speech and turned of my phone.

With a sigh I got up and went back to bed. I fell asleep, but I am woken up by my own voice. I look at Florence and see her watching my Instagram story with a smile.

The story ends and she turns of the phone and kiss me softly on the lips.

"You said that so well." She mumbles against my lips.

"I love you." I whisper back.

"I love you to darling." She mumbles again with her raspy voice and I kiss her again.

*Vote please it helps me so much*