You're kidding-Florence (fluff)

I am now laying in bed with Flo.

She is lying on her back with my arm underneath her and the other placed gently on her growing belly.

I trace my fingertips around her bellybutton and she hums.

"Feels nice?" I ask teasingly.

"Yeah it does." She replies.

I lower myself and kiss her stomach couple times.

"Hello there love." I speak quietly.

"I hope you are doing really well in there." I keep tracing my fingers on Flo's belly. She chuckles at my speech.

"Something funny Pugh?" I ask teasingly.

"No not at all. I just love it when you speak to our child like that. Keep talking." She smiles at me.

"As you can hear me and mummy are really excited to meet you and so is your big sister Aila a your big brothers Elijah and Eros." I kiss her stomach once again.

"Next year you're gonna be here with us celebrating your Christmas. I am so happy that we'll have you. We just have to wait for six months and then we will finally meet." I smile brightly.

"I love you. You are our little miracle.'' I place another kisses on the stomach and then trail up to face Flo.

She is looking at me with loving smile.

"I love you." She whispers and pulls me into kiss. I kiss back passionately and I place my hand on her cheek. We pull away because we need to breathe.

"I love you too. So fuckin much. I can't believe you're carrying another child for us. I love you." I place a chaste kiss on her lips.

"I honestly can't believe it either. I just want the biggest family we can possibly have. I am incredibly happy that we'll have four amazing children. It just sometimes doesn't feel real. It's like I am dreaming."

Flo looks into my eyes.

"I am happy with you. I've never been happier than I am now and it's all thanks to you."

I kiss her on the lips tenderly.

"I am happy too. I am happy with you and I was thinking you know."

I start a conversation.

"Oh no you were thinking that doesn't end well." She mocks me.

I send her a deadly glare. She just laughs at me.

"Relax I am just teasing you. Go on what were you thinking about?"

She says teasingly.

"Both of our families know that we are having another baby and maybe we should announce it on Instagram. Only of you want of course." I suggest.

"Okay let's do it." Flo smiles brightly at me.

"Okay what should we do. I'll place my hand on your belly and you do too or we won't post your belly just write a caption with it or-"

I hear laughing. I look at Flo with confusion.

"You are rambling darling." She chuckles again.

I blush.

"Sorry I am just exited for people to know." I say quietly.

"Me too baby let's take a picture."

___________________________________________

We took a picture of Florence's belly with my hand placed on it and her hand placed on mine. Flo posted the picture on her Instagram with a caption. 'Another troublemaker on the way.' It did not take long and the photo got millions of likes and comments. Lot of our friends called us to congratulate us

"Y/N this is amazing. So happy for you and Flo. Wish you all the best. Say hi to Flo from me." Chris Evans shouted to the phone.

"I will Chris and thank you very much."

Florence's phone started to ring and by the voice I guess it was Scarlett.

"Thank you. Yes I am. No fuckin way. Are you kidding?" Flo excitedly shouts.

I furrow my eyebrows and whisper.

"What?"

Flo holds her finger up so I am quiet.

"Oh my god congratulations Scarlett. That's amazing say hi to Colin from me."

Wait what why does Flo congratulates her. Oh shit.

"Yeah don't worry. I will bye." Flo says goodbye and looks me in the eyes with shocked expression.

"Scarlett is pregnant too."

My mouth hangs open.

"You're kidding." I chuckle.

"Nope I am not." She is smiling.

"That's great oh my god." I say.

Flo looks at me with wide eyes.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?"

I raise my eyebrow and think what she has on her mind. Oh my god I know what.

"Oh shit her and our kid can be besties." I say excitedly.

"Yees!" She shouts.

"Shhh! Kids are sleeping." I mutter.

"Right sorry I am just exited." She mumbles with a grin.

"Me too baby me too." I grin back at her and pull her into hug.

*Vote please. Love you all <3*