Show them-Florence(fluff)

*I really like this one hope you will too <3*

Today my band has a big concert. We sold out the whole arena in 1 hour. I told Flo that I want her to be there too.

We settled everything up and walk on the stage. The crowd goes wild 15 000 thousand people make a lot of noise. I look around and search for Flo. She is supposed to be in a pit she told me she wants to be as close to me as possible. I found her and sent her a wink. She shouts at me.

"Show them how to play drums."

I chuckle and sit behind my drums ready to play.

We play 5 songs and during the sixth someone from the crowd throws a rose at me. I catched it and quickly put it in between my teeth so I can play again. I heard the crowd screaming. I smirk to myself because they go crazy for me. I search for my girlfriend in the crowd and send her a teasing smirk. She smiles back at me.

We finished our 6 song and now is time to communicate with a crowd. My bandmate Brian takes microphone and starts to speak to them.

Meanwhile I get up from my drum set still with a rose in between my teeth. I go in Florence's direction and I clearly see that fans have noticed that. I jump down from the stage. Flo is looking at me with wide eyes.

Fans try to reach me and I can see the flashes of their cameras.

I took the rose from between my teeth and hand it to Flo with a charming smile. She takes it and looks at me with her adorable wide grinn. I chuckle and lean in to give her a kiss. In that moment I can't hear the crowd shouting or the flashing light of cameras. I focus only on her.

Her soft lips against mine feels so good. I smile into the kiss and place my hand on her cheek to pull her closer. She wraps her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. We continue the kiss for a minute and then slowly pull away our lips swollen fand our cheeks red.

Flo smirks at me. And smells the rose.

"It's beautiful thank you." She speaks into my ear.

I kiss her hand and shout.

"Just like you. I love you."

Her face gets redder and she shouts.

"I love you too. Now go back they are waiting for you."

I nod smiling and I go back on stage still stunned by the kiss.

*How was your day? Are y'all feeling okay? I hope you liked it. Vote would be appreciated. Love you<3*