Heart rate-Flo(fluffy)

*I am posting 3 drafts today loves. Little late Christmas gift but who cares.*

I am sitting at the BBC radio and it's time for the heart rate monitor. The monitor is next to me and Nick is going to show me pictures and see how I react

"You nervous?" Nick asks.

"No I think it's going to be alright." I chuckle.

"Okay so are you ready for your first picture?" He asks.

"Come on let's do this." I say with confidence.

He shows me the first picture and it is my most embarrassing red carpet look. I wore this 7 years ago and honestly I want to forget about it.

"Your heart rate is 70." He chuckles.

"I want to forget about this thing please." I laugh.

"Next picture."

It is my brother Tom.

"Your heart rate is stable on 66 tell me something about your relationship with your brother." Nick requests.

"Well because I am older it is pretty much playful bond between us we prank each other and try to embarrass each other everywhere, but if you hurt him I'll hunt you down." I say the last bit with serious tone.

"Okay another picture." Nick laughs.

He shows me some man I have no idea who that is.

"Do you know this man?"

"I have no idea who he is." I chuckle.

"Okay and what about this person."

He shows a picture of Flo.

"Yeah I know her." I smirk.

"Your heart rate is 85." He laughs.

"90."

"104."

Nick laughs as crazy.

"Yeah it doesn't surprise me she makes my heart go crazy." I smile.

"114." Nick says.

"That is a lot." I chuckle.

"But you should check my heart rate when she kisses me. I swear I am always about to collapse." I say with a grin.

"Well let's find out." He smirks and I look behind me to see my fiance with a grin.

I take of the headphones and hug her tightly.

"Your heart rate darling." Flo chuckles and points at the screen showing 145.

I sit back and Flo sits next to me we both take our headphones and speak with Nick.

"So Y/N you got hug and your heart rate is almost 150. Do you think it can go higher?" Nick asks curiously.

"Trust me it can." I laugh.

"Prove it." Flo teases.

"Okay but you have to kiss me." I smirk.

"I have no problem with that." Flo says and takes of the headphones and microphone.

She leans in and kisses me softly. We stay like this for couple of seconds and then pull away.

I look behind me at the monitor. 187.

"Told ya." I tease Flo.

*Vote please*