Sign language-Florence(fluffy)

When I was 13 years old I had an car accident. I was sitting in the back seat and waiting for my mum to come back from the shop. Them all I remember was a car speeding towards me and then loud crash. When I woke up I found out I am deaf. I can still hear a muffled noises with  a hearing aid and I can talk but I had to learn sign language . I started to persuade in Being an actress.

In the begging it was hard I started at 19 it took me 2 years to get my first job. But I've never been more glad for that. Now I am going to be in a marvel movie playing first deaf character. I am meeting my costars today it's so exciting.

I walked into the room and look around. I see Scarlett Johansson talking to the director. But my mind focuses on the little blonde speaking with David Harbour. Florence Pugh. One of my favourite actresses of all time.

It doesn't take long and they all notice I am here. We all shake hands and introduce ourselves and then Florence comes up to me and gestures with her hands.

'I am Florence. It's pleasure to meet you'

I am too stunned to say anything but then remember I am staring.

"It's pleasure to meet you too. I am Y/N. Do you know ASL?"

She chuckles.

"No I just thought that it would be cool if I could at least introduce myself. To be honest it took me an hour to learn this."

I read her lips I am so glad I have the hearing aid I can dimly hear her strong accent. Her voice is most definitely the sweetest sound on Earth. I laugh.

"Yeah I know it's really hard it took me some time to learn to speak ASL completely."

"We'll be spending a lot of time together maybe you could teach me something."

She proposes with a smile. Flirty smile. Wait is she flirting with me?

"Y-Yeah it would be my pleasure." I respond quickly.

___________________________________________

Day 175 of filming.

Florence and I are really close. I learning her ASL every day and she is getting better and better. She can form sentences pretty quickly I am really proud of her. She is learning so fast.

She is filming a scene with Scarlett on the motorcycle. She is so beautiful. So breathtaking. I fell in love. Shit.

They have a break but have to stay on the motorcycle for next scenes.

I grab a water bottle and go to give it to Flo. Scarlett already has the water her daughter brought her.

She is smiling at me brightly when I go to her direction. I hand her the water bottle.

'I figured you would be thirsty.' I gesture.

'You are right. Thank you.' She gestures back.

'Is it comfortable to be strapped to the motorcycle in this heat.' I tease.

She laughs.

'If depends on who is there with me.'

She smirks and now it's my turn to laugh. We continue our conversation even though I have my ear piece and can hear.

'Do you want to bring anything?' I ask her because she literally cannot move.

'No it's okay just be here with me. That's all I need.' She gestures with a sweet smile and my cheeks go red.

"Okay you two are defined flirting." We hear Scarlett. I forgot that she is literally next to us.

"Maybe." Flo mumbles.