Spill your guts-Florence(fluff)

*So I watched Hawkeye today and it is fantastic. I cried every time Nat was mentioned. So I wrote something to lighten up my mood. Love you all hope you are doing great.*

Me and my fiance Florence were on today's late late show and we are going to play game called Spill your guts. To be honest I pretty terrified because I really don't want to eat things such as salmon smoothie.

We go in sit in the chairs and observe all the food. Florence looks at me anxiously and I give her a reassuring smile even tho I am freaking out.

"Okay we shall start. First of all we should see what we have here." I say to the crowd.

Flo and I observe the things on the table containing bull penis, cockroach, bug trifle, jellyfish, 1000 year old egg nog, cod sperm and salmon smoothie.

"That is so disgusting. Can I start?" Flo asks me.

I nod and smile at her.

"Okay I will give you the bug trifle." She smirks. I sigh loudly and the audience laughs.

She takes one card and reads the question out loud.

"Which one of your brothers do you like most?" Flo asks me with a raised eyebrow.

"What kind of question is that. I love Tom, Harry, Paddy and Sam all the same." I answer.

"You have to choose one that's what the paper says and I am sure that one of them is your favourite." Florence teases.

"I- I can't say that." I admit with a chuckle and audience laughs again.

I take a spoon and spoon out the bug trifle. It looks disgusting.

"Are you really going to do that." Flo asks me chuckling.

"Yeah what else can I do." I say nervously and look intensely at the spoon with a bug in it.

I stare at it for a long time causing my fiance and audience laugh. Then I put in my mouth.

This is certainly the most disgusting thing I've ever ate.

Audio gasps and I try to chew but I just can't. I take the bucket and spitt everything out.

I sip from my glass and rinse my mouth whit it.

Then I look at Florence who has a pittifull look on her face.

"My turn." I smirk.

"I think I will give you the cod sperm." I chuckle.

"No." Florence shouts.

I take the card and read the question.

"Imagine you can choose someone to do a sex scene for a movie. Who would you choose? You can't say your partner." I read out loud and smile at her teasingly.

"That is not fair you know I would choose you anytime." She sighs in annoyance.

"I know but now answer the question." I tease her.

She looks like she is thinking and then says.

"I can't say it you'll make me sleep on our sofa." She mumbles.

The audience is laughing at her remark.

"I won't be mad. I am just curious." I say honestly.

Florence takes a deep breath and says her answer.

"Ryan Reynolds." She mutters quickly.

The audience starts to clap and then waits for my reaction. Flo is looking at me anxiously and bites her lip.

"I don't blame you it's Ryan Reynolds duh." I say with a chuckle and I see her relief.

"Now it's my turn again." She chose a bull penis.

"Is this your revenge for sperm?" I ask.

She chuckles.

"Yeah it is."

"Okay so th question is. What is the craziest place you've ever had sex." She reads it and I laugh.

"Well I have couple places on mind and I think you do too." I say smirking at her.

She blushes and someone in crowd whistles.

"I think that the most craziest place we had sex is elevator or limo." I answer and see Florences red cheeks.

Crowds claps as crazy and someone whistles again.

After a while I speak.

"I am choosing jellyfish." I smirk at her and start to read the question.

"What annoys you the most about Y/N?"

Florence eyes go wide and she's not speaking.

"Darling I think you have to answer this."

"I know I am just thinking." She responses nervously.

"Okay so I know what it is but I am not saying that." She smirks at me playfully and takes a fork with jellyfish on it.

I chuckle at her disgusted expression.

"You have to do it dear." I tease.

She glares at me with murderous look. I raise my hand in surrender.

"Just saying." I mumble.

She observes the jellyfish for a while and then put the fork in her mouth.

She chews on it for couple of seconds with a furrowed eyebrows.

"How is it?" I ask curiously.

"It's really chewy and salty but not that bad." She mutters.

"I am not swallowing it though." She ads and spits it in a bucket and sips water.

"You have your last question love." She smirks.

"I think I am gonna give you egg nog." Cheeky grin appears on her face as she says that.

"Fantastic." I say with sarcasm.

"What celebrity do you hate the most?" She says.

"I can't answer that. Shit I don't want to eat it." I say and look at the egg nog.

"Well you know what you have to do." She says.

I smell the egg nog and almost gag.

Crowd and Florence laughs.

I take a spoon and took a little this time I don't hesitate and immediately shove it into my mouth.

Crowd claps and Flo is watching me waiting for my reaction.

It's so gross I spit out and drink some water.

"God that is the nastiest thing ever."

I say and breathe on my hand so I can smell my breath.

"My breath smells because of it. I need a toothbrush." I say looking at Flo who is laughing.

"If I were you I wouldn't laugh. I am gonna kiss right after this ends." I smirk at her.

Her smile immediately drops and she dramaticly says.

"I am not kissing you until you brush your teeth."

"We'll see about that."