Surprise-Florence(smut)

*This is my first smut ever so be nice. I had to this in honour of Florence's post on Instagram lol. Lova ya♥️*

I finished filming my next movie ' Don't look up' and I can finally go home to see my wife. I haven't told her I'll be coming home earlier because I want it to be a surprise. I bought her flowers and bottle of wine. It's about 9 p.m. I hope she won't be sleeping.

I park near the house so she won't see my car and I go to front door. Quietly as possible I am opening the door.

The doors open slightly and Florence is nowhere to be seen. I go to bathroom to wash my hands and on my way Billie jumps at me and greets me.

"Hi baby where is mom?" I rub her belly. I spend couple of minutes with her and then I go search for Flo.

I go to kitchen Flo is not there. She is not in the living room. Not at the gym. I should check out bedroom.

I am standing before the door and I can hear moans and sighs.

Oh I know what she's doing. I open the door quietly so she won't notice.

I am not surprised with a view before me. Naked Florence laying on her back with her vibrator in her core.

I lean against the doorframe. "Well somebody really missed me." I say with a smirk.

Florence shouts and immediately pulls the vibrator away and sits up.

"Shit Y/N you scared the shit out of me. Wait what are you doing here." She says catching her breath.

I smile at her and slowly make my way to the bed.

"I wanted to surprise you. I brought wine and flowers for you, but maybe I can help you out you know." I place all things on the bedside table.

She gets up from the bed and grabs me by the collar of my shirt.

She places her lips on mine hungrily. I grab her hips and push her back to bed. Our lips still tangled in a lustful, passionate kiss. She traces my bottom lip with her tongue and I open my mouth slightly. She slips her tongue  and meets with mine. We make out for a couple of minutes and due to lack of oxygen we pull away.

She looks me in the eyes.

"I really missed you." She whispers.

"I know I kind of figured." I say cheekilly.

She chuckles. "Oh shut up and do what you said. Help me out already."

I smirk at her. "As my queen commands."

I start placing wet kisses on her jaw. Slowly tracing down to her neck. I suck a few hickeys and continue on her collarbone. Florence keeps moaning lightly. I trace my hands down her body. From her hips to her thighs and I stop there.

I place my lips on her erected nipple and suck lightly. She moans louder. Her moans are music to my ears. "Don't be a tease." She mumbles.

I move to her other breast and then trail kisses on her belly. I am nearing her core and she tries to push my head where she needs me the most.

"Please. I need you." She begs.

"Please, what?" I say teasingly.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me." She whimpers.

I smile and attach my lips to her clit. I hold her thighs and start to eat her out. Her moans are louder with every swirl of my tongue. I stick two of my fingers into her core and start pumping.

"Ah shit Y/N." She shouts. Flo is moaning and squirming mess under me.

"You taste so good baby." I hum into her core. Sending vibrations.

She buries her head further into the pillow and grabs the sheets. Her knuckles turning white.

"I am gonna come."

I smirk to myself. "Come baby. Come right now."

And with that she does. I keep eating her out and pumping my fingers. While she tries to calm her breathing.

Before I go back to her face. I place some hickeys on her inner thighs.

I trail my tongue on her belly, up to her breasts, collarbone, neck and finally I kiss her again.

She sighs into the kiss.

I pull away after some time. She groans in protests. "I'll just run you a bath okay." I peck her lips. "And I be right back. We will see how many times I can make you come before the bath is full." I tease her.

She grins at me mischievously. "Okay then. But you are joining me in the bath."

"Sure thing darling." I whisper in her ear.

*Please vote.*