Morning-Flo(fluff)

*I just came back from the cinema I've seen Spiderman two times and I can't get enough. Anyways here is another fluffy one shot to make your day better <3 Also look at that picture she looks so done with everything I love her *

I wake up when the Sun shines through the blinds straight in my eyes. It takes me some time to adjust but then I look at my Flo. My wife. Sleeping peacefully next to me. She looks so breathtaking with her smooth skin and her ruffled hair. The love bites from last night decorating her neck. Her steady breathing and soft smile on her lips. She is phenomenal.

I look at the clock 10 am. I get up from bed carefully so she won't wake up and go to the hotel service telephone.

"Can I have breakfast for two please. Pancakes with whipped cream and syrup and some raspberries, strawberries and blueberries please." I say.

"Of course would that be all?"

"Yeah. Wait actually a kettle of Yorkshire tea and two cups would be nice. And can you please knock quietly I don't won't my wife to wake up just yet." I ask.

"Of course mrs. Pugh. It'll be ready in 10 minutes."

"Thank you very much." I put down the phone and go back to bed. Flo is still sleeping thank god I want our first morning as a married couple make special and breakfast to bed is Florence's favourite thing.

___________________________________________

As the woman from the reception said the food arrived 10 minutes later.

I hear quiet knock on the door. I get up and grab my robe. Then I open the door.

"Your meal Mrs. Pugh." The waiter is standing there with a table full of food under the lid.

"Thank you very much." I thank him and move the table to the bedroom.

It all smells delicious and I can't wait to taste it.

I crawl back to bed and lay on my side beside Flo and gently carres her back. Then I move my lips on the back of her shoulder and place slow kisses. It doesn't take long and Flo is awake.

"Good morning darling." She says in her raspy morning voice and lays on her back to look at me. Her lips in a smile.

"Morning my wife." I mumble back and lean in for a kiss.

She kisses me back with so much force and I can feel her smiling into the kiss. We pull away after couple of minutes and just stare at each other.

Then Flo aims her gaze behind me on the table and sniffs the air.

"Am I smelling some Yorkshire tea?" She asks happily.

I get up and move the table closer so we can both reach.

"You ordered us breakfast?" Flo asks surprised.

"I ordered your favourite." I say back and uncover the pancakes and the fruit.

Flo gasps.

"Oh my god. I love you so much." She says still looking at the food.

"Well I hope you do because we got married last night." I tease.

She laughs and stands to pour some tea and hands me the cup. I take a sip and hum. It is so good.

Flo matches my reaction.

"That is some good Yorkshire tea." She states.

"It is I didn't expect it to be this good. Let's take a look at the pancakes." I starts to prepare Flo her pancake.

She watches me with a smile. I take a glance our two at her and smirk.

"Make sure to add some extra strawberries." She says.

"Honey who do you think I am?" I say sarcastically and she chuckles.

"I know you better then myself so I know that you like a little of whipped cream, more strawberries that you can count and on top of it a drop of syrup." I talk as I prepare the pancake. I put it on the plate and sit next to Flo on the bed.

She takes the pancake and takes a bite.

"Mmhm." She moans at the taste.

"It's delicious." She states and offers me. I don't hesitate and take a bite.

She watches my reaction.

"Damn why is every food better in Paris." I chuckle.

Flo laughs.

"Because It's the city of love you know. Everything tastes better here." She nudges my elbow with a smirk.

"You taste really good in every city." I give her a bold answer with smirk.

Her cheeks go crimson red and she punches my shoulder.

"Ouch that hurts." I say offended

"Suck it up and take another bite." She says and shoves the pancake in my mouth.

After eating most of the food we lie cuddling on the king sized bed.

I scratch Florence's back and she hums in enjoyment.

"I can't believe we are married." She mumbles.

"Me either I feel like I am living in a dream." I say honestly.

"Yeah the most beautiful dream I could have." Flo agrees with me and caresses my belly gently.

"What will we do today?" She asks.

"Whatever you want. We can visit the Eiffel tower or go shopping or just walk around Paris or-" I am cut of by Florence's finger on my lips.

"Or can we just stay cuddling and making love please?" She asks innocently.

I don't respond but I open my mouth to suck on her finger. Her eyes go wide and she watches me with lust.

"I take that as yes." Flo smiles and kisses my neck.

*Vote please.*