What are you reading? Part 2-Florence(smut)

*yeah I did it I wrote smut. I am not really good at this so be nice. Also we are top because reader is always bottom and I want to give tops something to read. Love you lots*

As we make out I place my knee in between her thighs and I tug on her tshirt asking if I can take it of. She gets the hint and lifts her arms so I can take th tshirt off. I kiss down her body to her pants and I slip them of. She is only in her bra and underwear right now and I can feel how wet she is on my knee.

"Such a mess for me darling." I praise and smirk at her gulp. If I could choose Florence's biggest kink it is praising. She absolutely adores when I tell her how of a good girl she is.

I suck a dark red hickey on her collarbone and get up from the bed. Flo lets out an annoyed sigh.

"You told my you want to try the cuffs. Let me find them."

I smirk and go to our closet for a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs.

As I turn around I see Flo without a bra on.

My eyes widened at the view of her breasts. God I love boobs.

"Are you going to just gawk at me or fuck me?" She asks with a lust in her voice.

"I can manage both." I smirk and return back to bed.

I kiss her again and I squeeze her nipple with my point finger and thumb. She moans into my mouth and tangles one hand in my hair.

I move my head down and swirl my tongue around her nipple. As I work one with my mouth I keep the other occupied with my hand. Flo is whimpering at every swirl of my tongue and every squeeze of my fingers. Her wetness now drooling on her thighs.

After a while I take the handcuffs and cuff her left hand to our bedframe.

She looks at me with lust and need. I smirk and trail my tongue down her body. I stop at the lem of her panties and gently carres her thighs with my hands.

I torture her for couple of seconds with my touches and then take the fabric of her panties between my teeth. She watches my every move. I slide the last piece of clothing she had down her legs keeping eye contact with her.

Then I get back and kiss her thighs tenderly. I move more and more to her throbbing core and her moans are louder and louder.

"You are so needy baby. So needy for me. I love it." I say.

"Only for you." She mumbles trough moans.

I hover over her clit for a while and then I stick my tongue in her.

Flo moans loudly and throws her head back to the pillow. One of her hand is tangled in my hair and she pushes more and more into her.

"You taste so good dear." I mumble into her clit sending vibrations trough her core.

I can sense her orgasm building up so I keep tongue fucking her until she cums.

After that I shove my fingers into her pussy and keep pumping at steady pace.

"You are so beautiful like this baby."

I tell her as I lift myself up to face her my fingers deep in her core. Her eyes open a little and she sends me a smirk but she quickly shuts her eyes when I curl my fingers inside of her.

"You are doing so well baby." I peck her lips and rest my forehead against her. Her moaning is heaven to my ears.

"I am gonna." She mutters.

"Come for me darling. I love you." I whisper against her lips.

She almost screams as she cums on my fingers.

I keep looking into her eyes as her second orgasm hits her.

When she rides out her high I pull out my fingers and bring them into my mouth. Still keeping eye contact I suck on my fingers tasting Florence's cum.

She is watching me with wide eyes and lustful smile.

"Was it as good as you were reading?" I ask.

"No." She replies with a shaky breath.

"It was so much better."

*Vote please <3*

*Also I saw Eternals today it was so good. I loved it so much
SPOILER ALERT

HARRY EDWARD STYLES GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK