Puppy-Florence (fluff)

*This is just a drabble I wrote on a train lol. Anyway why does Flo and Billie look like each other yk what I mean.*

I slowly opened the door to Aila's room. Her steady breathing confirms that she is sleeping.

I go next door where my wife is checking our twin boys Elijah and Eros.

"Are they sleeping?"

I ask quietly and wrap my arm around Flo standing in the doorway.

"Yeah I think so." She whispers back.

I look in the room our children sleeping peacefully I smile and then close the door.

"Let's go we have a lot of work to do." She pecks my lips and takes my hand.

We go downstairs into our living room.

"Okay so we have to build the dog house. Then we have to prepare all toys, bowls and blankets."

"Let's do this. I'll take the box with the dog house you take the blankets and bowls."

I say to Flo. She agrees and we go to pull everything from the storage of our house.

Once I took the big box with dog house I turn  around and see Flo smirking at me.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Nothing I just want to see how you'll build this."

She teases.

I scoff.

"You understimate me love." I say back and open the box.

After 20 minutes everything is ready for the dog.

Tomorrow Elijah and Eros are celebrating their birthday and they always wanted a puppy. We decided that Billie should have a friend too and Aila will have birthday soon. She gets her present early.

___________________________________________

I am now laying in bed with Flo.

She is lying on her back with my arms wrapped around her.

"You should sleep baby. You have to wake up early tomorrow."

Flo whispered.

"Yeah I should."

I lean to give her a slow kiss and I snuggle into the crook of her neck.

"Good night. I love you." I mumble.

"Good night I love you too darling." Flo says and starts to comb her fingers in my hair.

___________________________________________

"Darling wake up." Florence's voice echoes trough my head.

Her fingers tracing on my bare back.

"No" I groan and cuddle more into her warmth.

"Y/N you have to wake up and go to your mum for the puppy. And you have to do it now because our children can wake up any minute."

Flo gives me a speech.

I pull away and peck her lips.

"I am going okay." I say still tired.

I get up from the bed and dress myself.

"Say hi to your mother from me okay."

She remarks.

"Mhm I will." I go to her and give her a kiss.

"Be right back."

___________________________________________

I pull up at my parents house.