FBI on him-Florence(fluff)

*Okay guys thank you for support. I am really busy with school right now so I'll be a lot less active. I am sorry.♥️

Me and Florence are hosts on Jimmy Fallon show. We are currently waiting in the escalator for the cameras to roll.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Florence Pugh-Y/LN and Y/N Pugh-Y/LN."

I smile at Flo and take her hand as we step out and go sit on the sofa. People cheer and Jimmy shakes hands with us.

"Great to have you back after such a long time." Jimmy laughs.

"Yeah it really was a long time. I am glad I am here again." I smile.

"I am really exited too we haven't been here for like a century." She remarkes.

___________________________________________

We talked about our movies and stuff like that and then Jimmy asked.

"So obviously you two have children right?"

Flo smiles at me. "Yes we have 3 children. Our oldest is Aila and we have twin boys Elijah and Eros."

Crowd claps.

"Wow what a beautiful family. Can I ask you something Florence?" Jimmy says.

"Go on Jimmy."

"It's about this photo you put on Instagram." He takes a board with a picture Flo posted on Instagram. It's me being wery grumpy with a caption 'Protective mom activated'. I frown and Flo starts to laugh.

"I suppose I am gonna give you a story time." She looks at me asking for permission. I nod slightly. She clasps my hand and starts talking excitedly.

"So you know our daughter is 17 years old and she is starting dating and one day she sat us down and told us she has a boyfriend. I told her that she should invite him over cuz we want to meet him. From that moment Y/N started to act wierd and she started to ask every question she came up with. How old is he? Where does she met him? Does he have a car? Does he smokes and stuff like that."

"Okay on my defense what was I supposed to say. Was I supposed to smile and invite him over. I just wanted to know more." I say defensively.

"I know darling just let me tell the rest." Flo continues and squeezes my hand.

"Aila invited him over and Y/N wanted to look as intimidating as she can. So I took this picture and posted it cuz I find it funny." Flo ends the storytime and grins. Whole crowd were laughing throughout the whole story telling.

"And how was the meeting of the boyfriend?" Jimmy asks with a smile.

"It was great." I say simply.

"It was great for you babe. You went all FBI on him. He was probably scared to death." Flo chuckles.

"As he should be." I grin at her. Jimmy and crowd Burst out laughing a nd I just look at Flo with a smile.

*Please vote*