Flashed-Florence(fluff, suggestive themes)

*This is quick drabble. Maybe I'll delete it later.*

Florence's new movie Black Widow is coming out in 3 weeks and Flo is doing a lot of interviews today. All of it online because of the Coronavirus situation.

I am with her in a living room where she is talking to the camera. I can also hear David, Scarlett and some interview dude.

I try to read my book but I just can't help myself to look at Flo now and then.

It's her fifth interview today and I crave attention. I know it's not her fault that she can't pay attention to me but still I'll tease her a little.

I get up from the sofa and quietly sneak to the table where Flo is speaking.

She notices me immediately and sends me a warm smile.

I climb on  the table opposite her so only she can see me. I am at my knees and with one swift motion I take of my T-shirt and Florence can see my bare breasts.

She was just talking and she starts to stutter and her eyes flicker between the screen and me.  Her cheeks deep red and her pupils dilated. I send her a teasing smile.

She frozes and stops talking. Her eyes on me.

"Ehm earth to Florence?" David asks awkwardly.

Her eyes snaps back at the screen.

"Right sorry I got distracted." She chuckles nervously.

"You were staring for like 15 seconds what got you that distracted? Scarlett asks laughing.

Flo blushes even more and laughs nervously.

"It was definitely not my wife flashing me."

She says shyly.

Scarlett and David burst out laughing.

Meanwhile Flo takes a notepad and a pen she has on a table and writes something.

She turns the paper so I can see what she wrote.

'You have no idea of what are you doing to me darling.'

I smirk at her and mouth.

"I do. I very much do."

She made a fake gasp and smirked at me.

"Yeah that's definitely understandable." David  says suddenly trying not to laugh.

*Vote please <3*