Another date-Flo(SMUT)

*I was writing this for so long Idek. Also the picture above is my favourite picture from the entire universe*

The whole night was spectacular. The subtle touches, looks and compliments. The tension in the air becoming unbearable.

Until we finally break it on the dance floor. Our lips tangled together in slow, sloppy kiss. My hands on her waist pulling her closer and her hands in my hair lightly pulling. Butterflies exploding in my stomach as Flo moans.

"Take me to your place." Flo mumbles with a smile against my lips still not disconnecting. We move trough the crowd making out. We don't stop even in the taxi. When we have to exit I pull away slightly to find my wallet pay the man who is sending us wierd looks. We get out and I grab Florence's hand and drag her to the door of my apartment building I unlock it and we sprint the stairs laughing like idiots.

At my doors I shuffle with my keys and try to open it. Flo pressed against me from behind gently kissing the side of my neck. I finally open the door and pull laughing Flo in. I smile and press her against the door shuting them.

Flo's hands starts to undress me as I do the same to her. We laugh in between the kisses enjoying everything that's happening.

"I feel like a horny teenager." I mumble against her lips.

Flo chuckles.

"Me too and I am really enjoying it."

Now only in our shirts and pants we make our way to my bedroom.

Flo pushes me to the bed and straddles my hips as we make out slowly. My hands roam her back and settle on her ass.

"Can I take your sh" Before I finish asking for permission she unbuttons her shirt quickly and throws it onto floor. I immediately dive in and kiss her neck and collarbone placing dark hickeys all over her.

Her hands push me closer to her as I hear her moan when I find her sweetspot. I slowly drag my tongue to the strap of her bra. I take it between my teeth and drag it down her shoulder making sure to make an eye contact asking for permission. Flo nods quickly and I unclasp her bra with one hand and get it off of her.

Then I see her beautiful round breasts, her erected nipples making me stunned. I lick one of her breasts and the other squeeze with my hand. Florence's whimper turning me more and more.

"Don't tease." She hisses and pushes me on my back. She kisses me so hard our teeth clash together while our tongues swirl in union.

Her hands wander under my tee tugging it upwards. I lift my hands and she slips the t-shirt off.

Her plum lips make their way on my jaw and collarbone nearing my breasts. I lift myself slightly so she can throw my bra away and she does just that.

My breasts perk up when her tongue swirls around my nipple. I let out a loud moan and she bites my nipple gently.

"You're so beautiful." Her raspy voice echoes through the room as she cherishes my breasts.

I tangle my hand in her short brown her and pull her into a deep, hard kiss. While we are making out I flip us over and unbutton her jeans. She sharply exhales as I trace the hem of her panties with my fingers. I stop our heated kiss and pull her pants down leaving her in her black lace undergarments.

I gently carres her hips and trace it from there to her thighs. I then trace my fingertips on her inner thighs nearing the place she wants me the most. As I do it I gauge her reaction. Her chest heaving. Her mouth open when soft sighs escape from her. We make eye contact. The lust and need in her eyes making me gulp. She takes my hand and guides it into her panties.

"Want you to fuck me." She mumbles.

"Come again darling." I say with a smirk on my lips as I trace her folds with my fingers. Feeling how wet she is.

"Fuck me please." She whines.

I stop teasing her and part her folds. I slowly insert my middle and ring finger into her pussy hitting her g spot. She moans loudly and her eyes roll to the back of her head.

I bend down and kiss her thighs while moving my fingers back and forth. I suck at her tender skin to create a purple love mark. When I am satisfied with the number of hickeys I created I hover over her pussy and blow at her clit while I am still fingering her.

She is moaning and squirming and I have the urge to come just by seeing her. She is so beautiful. Her skin covered in sweat shines under the lights. Her hair sticking out in every direction, yet she is still the most beautiful creature I've ever seen.

"You're so beautiful." I say and dive in to kiss her clit gently.

"Fuck. You feel so good." She moans again louder than before.

"Look at me." I mumble and she looks down at me. Her eyes watch as I lick every inch of her pussy while making direct eye contact.

I lick her clit while I slam my fingers into her. I can feel her walls clenching around my fingers. She is going to come soon.

"I am gonna cum." She whisper yells.

"Cum on my darling, cum on my fingers." I mumble against her clit. She screams in pleasure as her orgasm hits. I let her ride out from her high and then pull out my fingers.

I look at her while she is breathing heavily trying to compose herself. We make eye contact again and I take my fingers coated from her wetness and place them in my mouth tasting her.

Florence's eye's go even wider then they've been before and she motions to me to with her finger to come closer. I take my fingers out of my mouth and move closer so I can give her a kiss.

Our tongues immediately meet and we both hum in pleasure. Her leg hooks around my middle and she flip us over.

"Let me take care of you love." She mumbles against my lips and trails kisses down my jawline to my neck

The feeling of her lips on my breasts make me arch back into her.

I moan loudly when she pulls my pants down snakes her hand in my underwear and rubs my clit.

"Fuck you're so wet for me." She smirks.

My moans getting louder when she moves lower.

Her fingers pull down my underwear and I feel her tongue in me.

"Shit." I curse under my breath as Flo eats me out. My hand in her hair pushing her closer to my pussy.

When I think nothing can too her tongue she slides her fingers in me and starts pumping.

I look down at her and we make eye contact. Our pupils dilated with lust.

We keep looking into each others eyes as she fucks me until my orgasm washes over me.

I try to catch my breath from the intensity of my orgasm. This is definitely the best sex I've ever had.

Flo climbs onto me and lays on me. Our naked bodies pressed against each other create such an amazing feeling.

I lean in and kiss her lips sweetly. We pull after a moment.

"Who would have thought that I'll have the best sex in my life on my second date." Flo says with a laugh.

I grin at her and peck her lips.

"No idea but I would love to take you another date." I say and cup her cheek.

"Well if you fuck me after the date than the answer is yes." She teases and kisses me.

*Vote please<3 it helps*