Chiquitita-fluff (Flo)

We are having lazy afternoon in the middle of summer. We took some time off to travel and to be together. Cuddling and watching movies is a ritual for us now. Especially mamma Mia I think this is the 100th time we are watching it.

Flo is sitting while I rest against her front. She is holding me by my hips and I draw patterns on her thighs.

Another song comes on screen and I can feel her humming.

"I love Chiquitita so much." She mumbles.

"I know love you say it every time it plays." I chuckle.

"Because I really love it so much. It's such a masterpiece. The piano is so beautiful." She explains seriously.

"Wow sounds like you love it more than me." I tease her.

"Nope." She squeezes me tighter.

"I love you more than anything." She whispers in my ear and we continue watching.

___________________________________________

3 months later

As an amazing girlfriend I am I booked us a vacation on Skopelos where Mamma Mia was filmed and I also prepared a little surprise for Flo. Not gonna lie it took me 2 months to learn.

We are walking hand in hand trough the beautiful streets of the city. Sun is shining brightly and I look at Flo. Her skin is tanned a little and her blonde hair gleams under the sun.

"Where are you taking me?" She asks with a curious smile.

"You see we'll be there in a minute." I place a kiss on her forehead.

Couple minutes later we hear someone play a piano. We go there and see a young boy playing some foreign song. We watch him and listen with dozen of other people. Nobody seems to recognise that we are actors. I hold Florence's hand gently and try to calm my breathing. Am I about to do this. Fuck what if she says no. No she wouldn't she loves me.

The boy finishes and we all clap loudly. He gets up and leaves and with him the crowd goes away. I feel Flo tugging my hand to continue our walk but I stand still and then I sit to play the piano.

Flo watches me with surprised expression. I don't say anything and start Chiquitita. Small crowd of Greeks forms around the piano again. They watch me with smiles on their faces but only smile I am looking at is hopefully my future wife. She has the most proud and happy smile I've ever seen.

I keep playing the song and it nears to an end. Flo goes up to me and sit next to my left.

I look at her surprised and when she starts to play with me I smile immediately.

We play the last sequence as one and it is so beautiful.

Then the song ends and we don't do anything just stare at each other. People around us clap but I don't care. Only her eyes are on my mind. I reach into my pocket to pull the box out.

I open it in front of her my eyes glossy.

"Will y-"

"Yes." Flo cuts me off immediately and kisses me deeply our lips melted together making butterflies in my stomach erupt.

Her hand tangles in my hair and I place mine on her cheek.

Our tears mix on our faces.

We pull away and rests our foreheads against each other.

*Well I am back. I am sorry I disappeared but I really had no motivation to write and I was focusing on my grades. I won't be writing as often as I did, but I am trying so please bear with me. I missed all of you so much you don't even know and I hope that some of y'all are still reading this. We missed out on a couple of things. So I am going to place couple of questions here and let's talk about everything because a LOT is happening.

How excited are y'all for Don't Worry Darling? (I AM INTERNALLY SCREAMING BECAUSE THAT TRAILER WAS SOMETHING. I HATE OLIVIA DONT GET ME WRONG BUT HARRY AND FLORENCE ARE MY BIGGEST CRUSHES AND IT IS A LOT)

Are you excited for the next Cooking with Flo?

Also have y'all seen the Oppenheimer bts pictures? (Flo is such a beautiful human being)

Aand lastly we got new photos and videos today. And that corset dress? Miss girl is trying to kill me?

Also completely different thing I came out to my brother as not straight because I don't really label myself and he is supportive. It was really hard for me I have my friend group where I don't really hide it and they know about my obsession with Flo (I am going to watch DWD with them pour people), but coming out to family member is something completely different.