Little girl-Florence(fluff)

"Mom?" Our sixteen years old daughter Aila walks in living room. Where Flo and I are cuddle up on the sofa watching Netflix.

We both turn our heads.

"Yes baby?" Flo asks with concern.

Aila looks at us and takes a deep breath. I share confused look with Flo and sip my coffee.

"I have a boyfriend." Aila says suddenly.

I almost choke on my coffee.

Florence smiles at her. "Okay tell us about him." She says with a smirk.

I look at her disapprovingly. "No,no,no wait. I need a second to just grasp it you know." I take a deep breath. "So how long has this been going on?" I look at my daughter.

"Well we are together for 3 months." She says nervously.

"And you didn't tell us? I ask louder than I wanted. Flo places a hand on my knee.

"Darling calm down okay. I am sure Aila will explain everything." Florence smiles at me. "So now you can tell us about him." She smirks again.

I listen Aila talking about her boyfriend with pure happiness in her eyes. She is in love. I know it. But what if he hurts her. What if he isn't good enough. Nobody is good enough for my little girl.

I zone out. "Mom? Are you okay?" I am pulled back to the conversation.

"Yeah sweetie I am. I just got lost in my thoughts. Sorry." I smile trying to not make my thoughts obvious.

My wife takes my hand and draws random patterns on my skin with her thumb. She knows me so well.

"So what do you think about him?" Aila asks excitingly.

"He seems like a nice guy. You should invite him so we and your siblings can meet him." Flo speaks.

Aila looks at me with hope in her eyes. "Yeah he sounds cool. But are you sure honey. I am just really worried about you. I don't want you to get hurt. I feel like noone is good enough for my little girl.  You are growing up so fast and I just. I." I stutter with tears in my eyes.

Aila sits next to me and takes my hand. I look her in the eyes. " Mom  I will always be yours little girl okay.? I love you." She says and hugs me I hug her back with a smile. "I love you too Aila so much." I look at Flo who is smiling at me. 

"If he hurts you. I am gonna hunt him down okay." I whisper in Aila's ear. She chuckles. "He won't. Don't worry."

*Please vote guys and also I am taking REQUESTS. If any of you had a good idea to write just comment on this and I'll check it out.*