I missed you-Florence(fluff)

*This one is rushed asf I wrote in on my way home from my friend. Also this book has almost 30K reads. I just wow. You guys are fucking unbelievable. Thank you so much for all your support.<3*

15 minutes I need to wait for 15 minutes and then I'll see Flo after 3 months of separation. She was filming in Atlanta and I was on a European tour with my band.

I am tapping with my foot anxiously. I can see all the paparazzi around me they are taking pictures of me and they are also waiting for Flo.

I keep watching the door where passengers should come from.

5 minutes. Shit it's close what if I look like an idiot.

1 minute. Okay it's happening I'll see her again. I can't wait.

The door suddenly opens and passengers are going every direction I keep looking carefully for my blonde girlfriend.

And then I see her. She is wearing my hoddie and cuffed jeans. We lock eyes she smiles at me. Her bright smile lights up the room. I immediately sprint to greet her. She leaves her suitcase and runs to me.

We were only meter away and she jumps into my arms. Her legs wrapped around my torso and arms around my neck I secure my arms around her tightly. She places her head on my shoulder and I do the same.

I can hear the clicking of the cameras but I couldn't care less.

We hug each other for god knows how long but then we lift our heads. Flo still in my arms looks me in the eyes and cups my face in her hands.

I smile at her.

"I missed you." I whisper.

"I missed you too really badly."

She says back and then kisses me. I immediately respond to the kiss and fill it with all of my love and passion. I can't get enough of her her soft lips against mine are so perfect. Her hands tangled in my hair. I can hear her soft hums and whimpers. God I've missed this.

We pull away after couple of minutes trying to catch breath.

Flo chuckles against my lips.

"I missed our lips melted together. I missed your love and warmth."

I smirk at her.

"I am all yours know."

*Please vote*