Compilation-Florence (fluff)

*Another chapter after so long. I am sorry I'll try to be more active. Thank all of you for support. This book has almost 20K reads you are incredible guys. I love all of you so much.*

Just don't fuck this up Y/N. Don't fuck up the interview. Me and Flo are trying to keep our relationship secret and it's really hard because we are both wery affectionate.

We are sitting with Scarlett and David in the studio and we are talking about our new movie Black Widow. I play Yelena's best friend that helps her destroy the Red Room. Thank god I had the opportunity to work on this movie. Or else I wouldn't have met Flo.

I feel someone taking my hand.

I look at Flo next to me. She is watching me curiously.

"Are you okay?" She mouths.

I nod and smile. I expect her to let go of my hand but she didn't she holds me tightly.

"So Y/N and Flo you are playing best friends but some fans think that you two are something more in real life. Do you want to say anything?"

We are both silent.

Then Flo speaks.

"We are just really good friends."

"Yep" I add.

"Right and that's why are you holding hands."

Scarlett remarks in a mocking tone. Crowds laughs.

I shot her a warning look. She knows damn well we want to be a secret.

"Actually some dedicated fan of yours did a compilation and it's called Y/N and Flo being married for 5 minutes straight. I think we should have a look." Jimmy gestures.

"This is gonna be amazing." David chuckles.

___________________________________________

First clip

It was one of our filming days and we filmed the chase scene in Budapest. We were so exhausted that I and Flo fell asleep. Well apparently Scarlett took video of us and she posted in on her Instagram (pretend she has one).

I am laying on my back on the sofa in my black combat suit and Flo is laying on me I have my arms wrapped around her tightly and her face is in the crook of my neck. We look really cute.

___________________________________________

Second clip

We were on comic con and Flo got one question I did not like a bit. Some kind of asshole asked her why her suit isn't revealing.

"Your suit doesn't show your superhero form why is that." He asked calmly.

Flo just stared at him for a second and before she could answer.

"What kind of question is that? Are you fucking kidding me mate. Do you really think that superhero character should wear revealing clothes just for men to be satisfied." I spoke angrily.

He just looked at me.

"I just think that men watch superhero movies more than a women and in every movie should have sex symbol."

My blood started to boil at this moment.

"Guess what buddy noone gives a shit about what men like you want. You should see women as a thinking, feeling humans who are not here to please you. You are so stupid if you thing that Florence is only body. She is beautiful, clever, talented, wise, polite, kind and loving person and you want to see her as a sex symbol?!"

I almost yeled than I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look at Flo smiling at me. I calmed myself down. The crowd was cheering and so did Scarlett, Rachel, David and Kevin.

"I think should start to think with your head and not your dick." I add and the crowd erupted in laughter. I looked at Flo again and took her hand under the table.

___________________________________________

Third clip

We were on the red carpet.

Flo was ahead of me and she gestured for me to take a picture with her.

I madey way to her and pulled her into hug. Then I placedy hand on her lower back and she wrapped one around my waist.

The photographers went crazy I smiled at Flo and leaned to whisper in her ear.

"You are really beautiful."

Her cheeks gets red as a tomato and I look at another photographer with a smile.

___________________________________________

Fourth clip

I was at Florence's place. I mean it's our place but noone knows that and we were playing Just Dance. Florence's brother was filming us and posted it on his story.

We were dancing on No lie by Dua Lipa And we were so close to each other. We were kind of dancing as we wanted and we kept making eye contact and smiling like idiots.

___________________________________________

Fifth clip

This was from one of our interviews.

Flo was answering the question.

I was just staring at her. I didn't think it was that obvious to see but I was staring at her with adoration and love anyone can notice.

Fuck I think I fucked up.

___________________________________________

The video ended.

And the crowd awed all the time.

Jimmy was just silently looking at us and so was Scarlett and David.

I felt the tension.

Then Flo finally spoke.

"Well I guess when we are busted I can do this."

She leaned and kissed me sweetly I immediately respond to the kiss and placed my hand on her cheek. Crowd goes crazy and so does Jimmy. When we pull away I just stare her in the eyes and smile. She pecks my lips one more and then whispers to my ear.

"Now I can kiss you whenever I want." She smirks.

*Vote please it helps a lot❤️*