What was your reaction-Flo (suggestive)

"Let me welcome  Y/N Y/L/N, Florence Pugh and Hailee Steinfeld."

The crowds erupts as you walk on the stage with Florence holdings your hand. I sit down at the stool and get handed a microphone.

"Hello guys." I greet them. Florence and Hailey do the same.

"Welcome we are so happy to have your here today." Lindsey the interviewer of the fan event.

"We are so happy to be here." Flo answers and grins looking at the crowd.

After a while of talking Lindsey gives the word to the crowd. First in line is some teenage boy.

"Hi. Ehm." He is clearly nervous.

"Hello." We accidentally say in union.

"So I was wondering. If you could play any role in the world which one would it be and why?" He shyly asks.

I look at Flo and Hailey silently asking who is answering first.

Hailee starts to explain who would she want to play.

Meanwhile I look at Flo who is clearly bored. I move closer to her and place my hand in her lap so she can play with my rings.

Then is our turn to speak. I nod at Flo so she can start.

"Well I would really like to play Princess Irulan from Dune I think it's an interesting role and I love the books." She answers and looks at me.

"Well I would love to play Robin from Stranger Things. She is really funny and nerdy character and I think she is quite like me. Plus she also likes women so." I chuckle and some people laugh too.

Next in line is a girl wearing a t-shirt that says Cooking with Flo.

"So hi my name is Sophia. This question is for Y/N and partially for Flo. Sorry Hailey." Sophia says.

"All good."  Hailee chuckles.

"What was your reaction to the Don't Worry Darling trailer?"

I look at Flo who is watching me waiting for my answer.

"Well first of all I love your T-shirt and after the panel you have to tell where you bought it, because I need it." I say with serious tone the girls cheeks go red.

"Secondly I think that you want to know my reaction on the sex scenes right?" I say quickly and the girl nods embarrassingly while crowd gasps excitedly.

"Everytime me or Flo get chance to film something and there are some spicy scenes we tell each other to know if the other is comfortable with so I know everything that is going to happen in this movie." I explain and flex a little because the movie is coming out in a couple of months.

"I don't really think much about it. Its acting and I am okay with it." I say my genuine answer and  turn to see Flo. She is looking very relieved because I didn't make any inappropriate joke. Well sorry my love but fuck it.

"As long as only I get to experience the real thing." Crowd gasps and start cheering. Flo hides her red face in her hands and Hailee is shocked.

I rub Florence's back and she looks at me with cheeky smile.

"You really are an ashole. You realize it's going to be everywhere." She whispers in my ear.

"Yes. And I don't give a fuck." I peck her lips quickly and lift microphone to my mouth.

"Next question?"

*This was an anonymous request. I hope you have an amazing day (night) love you<3*