No promises-Yelena(spicy)

*Okay guys I am so sorry I didn't make an update sooner I am just really busy with school and I have low motivation. I really appreciate all your votes. You are the best. Love Callie ❤️"

I pant deeply and roll of Yelena. I lay beside her. She is still breathing heavily. I throw the strap on the floor and watch her.

"Are you hungry? I am gon-"

"What!" She cuts me of.

I look at her with confusion.

She laughs. "You just railed the shit out of me and now you are asking me if I am hungry?"

I smile. "Yes because it's currently" I look at the clock. "9 in the morning and I want to spoil you today so I am gonna make you breakfast to bed and you can take shower meanwhile." I lean to kiss her.

"Okay charmer." She kisses me softly.

I sit on the edge of the bed.

Yelena laughs. "What?" I turn back confused. "Nothing." She replies with a smirk.

I get up and take tank top I stole from Steve and some sweatpants.

I go to kitchen and see Sam, Wanda, Tony, Steve and Nat.

"Morning." I say.

"Good morning."  They reply.

I start to do scrambled eggs with bacon and toast for Lena. I turn around to get the eggs from the fridge and I hear Sam saying.

"Shit Y/N I think your girlfriend is still in ecstasy." He smirks.

Nat chokes on her coffee.

"What?" I ask him.

"I am just saying that your back looks like you got in a fight with tiger." He laughs.

I touch my back and I can feel the nail trails from Yelena I smile to myself.

"Sexy tiger might I add." I smirk.

Nat squeezes bridge of her nose.

"Can we just not talk about sex life of my sister please."

I just chuckle and continue making breakfast.

After a while I hear footsteps and I turn to see Yelena in my hoddie and sweatpants.

She comes closer to me and hugs me and buries her head in my neck. I whisper to her ear.

"Baby I told you to stay in bed I want to spoil you today."

"But you are taking so long I missed you." She mumbles in my neck.

"Okay I am finished in a while take a seat and  wait a little."

She goes to sit on a sofa.

"Good morning." I hear her mutter.

"Yes good morning indeed." Sam starts to tease Yelena.

"Why are you all staring at me?" She asks.

"No reason." Wanda says quickly.

"Exactly no reason at all. It's just that we saw the scratches on Y/N's back." Tony says.

There is silence for couple of seconds.

"You mean the scratches she earned for the  pleasure she can do?" Lena says and I can feel the smirk on her face.

Before anyone can react she talks again.

"I bet neither of you have ever pleased woman like that."

I proudly smile at her remark.

Everyone is silent. I chuckle.

"That's what I thought." She gets up and goes to me she kisses me quickly.

"I'll be in our room don't take long."

"Okay." I will be there in 2 minutes."

Lena goes to our room and everyone looks at me.

"What you heard her. I am just that good." I say and take the plates ready to go to our room.

Before I walk out I hear Nat's voice. "Please just don't fuck me sister when I am in the same building."

I smirk. "No promises." I called and walk out the door.

*Please vote. It helps.*