Bodyguard-(fluff)

*So this was a request I wanted to do something else first but I got an idea to write this. I may do some other fics as reader bodyguard.*

"When I came home from an army I had no idea what to do with my life. That was until my mother told me that I can still protect people and be a in a lot safer environment than battlefield. So I decided to be a bodyguard. It took me some time but eventually after a couple of years I started to work for film industry and that changed my life forever. I would never thought I'll meet my soulmate there. I remember the day we had our first kiss."

___________________________________________

FLASBACK

I am sitting in the Backseat of  a limo that is heading to the Midsommar premier. Flo is bouncing with her knee anxiously I take all my courage and place my hand on it gently silently asking for her permission. She turns to look at me with a smile.

We stare at each other intensely. I see her eyes flicking to my lips. I find myself leaning closer as does she. I feel her breath fan my lips.

"We shouldn't. You can lose the job." She whispers.

"I don't care I want you." I whisper back and smash our lips together.

I am completely stunned at the softness of her lips. The butterflies in my stomach going crazy she unlocks her seatbelt and straddles my thighs.

Our lips tangled together in a passionate kiss. I hesitate to place my hands on her hips I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. She notices that and places my hand on her body. I squeeze her hips gently to pull her more into my lap. She lets out a whimper and I smirk. Her hands are around my neck pulling me impossibly closer. I have no idea how long we make out but eventually we pull away due to lack of oxygen.

Our foreheads resting against each other as we both pant.

"I wanted to do that for so long." I whisper.

She smiles.

"Me too."

___________________________________________

"The day we said our first I love you."

___________________________________________

FLASHBACK

I woke up feeling a little cold. I am alone in the bed. I groan in annoyance. Flo nowhere to be seen. I got out and put my T-shirt on. I walked to the kitchen, because I know that's the place where Flo is most of the time.

I silently sneak behind her. She doesn't hear me because of the music that is playing. I come closer to her and wrap my hands around her torso. She tenses for a second but then recognises my touch and completely melts into my embrace. I hold her tightly and place a kisses on the back of her neck. She rests her head on my shoulder and smiles brightly. We stay like this for a moment.

"You left the bed and it got cold." I whisper.

She spins in my arms so she is facing me. Her arms wrapped around my neck.

"I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed." She says lovingly.

"Well. You could have just stayed there I would rather eat you then breakfast." I smirk at her.

She slaps my shoulder.

"You are so naughty you know that." She laughs.

"Yeah but you love me though." I tease her.

"Yes I do." Flo says with absolute serious tone.

I smile at her brightly and pulled her closer to me. Ready to confess my love for her too

"I love you Florence Pugh." I say and kiss her. I fill the kiss with all the emotion I am feeling for her. God I love her so much.

___________________________________________

"The day I met your family."

___________________________________________

FLASBACK

We were watching a movie and Flo kinda fell asleep on me and after a while I did too.

It was until I heard couple of unfamiliar noises and I felt Flo getting up from me.

I opened my eyes and see five people staring with wide eyes and then I see Flo hug each of them tightly. This must be her family. Of course she has 2 sisters and a brother it make sense now. But they were supposed to come here tomorrow. I quickly get up and adjust myself.

"I am so sorry I didn't know you'll show up today I thought we will meet tomorrow."

Flo says.

"We thought so too but then I find out that the flight tomorrow got cancelled so we had to rush today. I tried to call you like seven times and write you messages but you haven't been answering the whole day."

Her mother says and looks at me.

"I guess I know why now."

She smiles and shakes my hand.

"I am Deborah Florence's mother and you must be Y/N Florence's girlfriend." She asks.

"That would be me." I smile at her too.

Then we all get to know each other while Flo starts to cook for everyone I help her with everything and at the same time I answer dozens of questions from her family.

___________________________________________

"God it was so awkward." I chuckle.

"But every moment like this led us to where we are now. I pledge myself to you. I love you and I want to be with you until I die."

I finish my speech with teary eyes. Still looking at Florence who was crying and smiling at the same time.

The priest started to speak.

"Do you Florence Pugh take Y/N  Y/L/N as your lawfully wedded wife. In health and sickness, in wealth and poverty until death does you apart."

Florence squeezes my hand and smiles.

"I do." She says proudly.

"Do you Y/N  Y/L/N take Florence Pugh as your lawfully wedded wife. In health and sickness, in wealth and poverty until death does you apart."

The priest asks me.

"I do." I tell immediately after he finishes.

"You may exchange your wedding rings."

I let go of Florence's hands and take her ring from my bestfriend Tom. My hands are trembling when I slip the ring on the ringfinger of her left hand. She does the same to me.

After we exchange them we hold our hands again and stare into each others eyes. The priest talks again but I don't really listen to him I only focus on Flo. She looks so beautiful in her white dress. I smile at her with pride.

"I love you." She mouths to me and I squeeze her hands.

"I love you too." I mouth back and then I hear the priest talking.

"You may kiss the bri-"

I don't even let him finish it and pull Florence closer to me. Our lips tangled together in emotional and loving kiss. Her hands around my neck pulling me closer. I can taste our salty tears running down our cheeks. I smile into the kiss. I can hear people cheering and clapping their hands but all I care about now is how lucky I am to marry the love of my life. My Florence.

*Vote would be Deeply appreciated*