Barry-Florence(fluffy)

*This one is a little bit rushed I wrote it in school lol. Anyway I hope you'll have an amazing day. Love you. Callie*

"I am home." I shout when I open the door.

"I am here." My wife says in response. She sounds a bit not herself.

I take of my jacket and shoes and walk to the living room. Flo is sitting on the sofa with frown on her face and I can feel that she is sad.

"Darling are you okay? Did something happen?" I ask softly.

She pulls me down and climbs into my lap. I wrap my arms around her and rub her back gently.

"Barry died." She says quietly almost a whisper.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Barry?" I ask with confusion.

"Yes. That cactus you bought me when we moved in together 5 years ago." Her voice breaks and I feel tears staining my shirt.

I immediately realize what she is talking about. I gently lift her head so she is looking at me. Her eyes puffy and red her cheeks wet from tears. I kiss both of them and then tenderly kiss her lips.

"What about I run you a bath and then we watch some of your favourite movies? Will that make you feel better?" I ask her.

She just nods and hugs me again tightly.

"But you'll have to carry me you know." She mumbles into my neck.

"I am counting on it love." I tease.

___________________________________________

Next day I wake up early and I try my best to don't wake Flo. I dress myself and write a message for Flo in case she wakes up before I'll come back.

'Went shopping to make you your favourite meal. I will be back as soon as possible. I love you.'

I place the note on my pillow and I look at my beautiful wife lying with her hair scattered on a pillow. I pull the blanket higher so she won't be cold and leave

___________________________________________

I am on my way home. I bought a lot of food, toy for Billie and five cactuses.

I pull up before our house and go home. House is quiet Flo is sleeping.

I leave the food on the kitchen counter and take the bag with cactuses to our bedroom. As I expected Flo is still asleep. I place the cactuses on her bed side table. I take off my clothes and slip back to bed to spoon her.

I fell asleep and I am awoken by soft touches on my face. I open eyes and see Flo tenderly tracing my cheeks.

"Morning beautiful." I murmur.

"Morning." She mumbles. Her voice is raspy and it's so hot.

"Gosh I love your morning voice." I chuckle.

She laughs and lifts herself on her elbows.

"And I love you." Flo leans forward and kisses me passionately. I melt into the kiss and pull her on me so she is straddling my hips. She is smiling into the kiss.

We pull away after couple of minutes. She keeps smiling at me. I absolutely adore her.

I want to say something, but before I can she gasps.

"Oh my got baby. What is this!?"

She yells excitedly and take one of the cactuses in her hands.

"You were really sad yesterday and I wanted to make you feel better. I know it can't replace Barry but I hope you like them."

"Are you kidding?! I fuckin love them oh my god." She climbs of my hips and gets out of the bed.

Flo starts taking the cactuses and she places them everywhere in our bedroom.

"This one is gonna be Roberto."

"You are gonna be Eric."

"Oh my god this two looks like twins I think they are Amy and Aimee."

I chuckle at her cuteness.

Her eyes go wide.

"Shit sorry Y/N I forgot to ask you about the names. Do you like them?"

I laugh even more I get up and go to her. I place my hands on her hips.

"I love every single one of them."

Her smile grows bigger. She pecks me on the lips.

"There is still one that needs a name. You should choose it." Flo says cheekily.

"Uum okay what about Gabriel?"

"Yes that's perfect I place him at your bed side table."

She slips away from my hold and places Gabriel on his place.

She places her hands on her hips and looks around the room.

"Welcome to the Pugh family." She says proudly.

*Leave a vote or comment. It really makes my day <3*