Oscars pt.2 (Florence)-SMUT and fluff

When the ceremony ends I am told to go on some photoshoots and Flo is going with me because I don't want to be there alone. On my way to get the photos done I am greeted with congratulations for winning  and also congratulations on our engagement. "Oh my god my darling Amy." Meryl Streep runs to Florence and hugs her. When she lets go of her she grasps her and mine hand. "I am so happy you two are getting married I remember Florence talking about you all the time while we were shooting Little Women." She says smiling brightly. I look at Flo. She is blushing. "I didn't know that." I chuckle and after quick conversation we continue on our way. 

I pose for the photographers and the lights are almost blinding me, but Flo is hyping me up on my left. Then the cast of my movie arrive and we take a group photo. I cannot help but smile until my cheeks hurt. It takes around 20 minutes before I can leave the photoshoot and I go to have my Oscar engraved with my name. While I am waiting for it.

I am talking with Flo and someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and see Timmothy is standing there with a grin. "Timmy!" I shout and hug him. "Hi Y/n." He says back and then hugs Flo swaying her back and fort as he laughs. "I am quite offended I am not the first one to know you two got engaged." He says arrogantly but it's very clear he is joking. "We literally didn't even tell it our families." Flo laughs. He laughs and then gets serious. "But seriously congratulations. I am so glad you found each other." He says. "Thank you Timmy." I say and sip my drink I got from a waiter earlier. "I am invited to the wedding right?" He asks. "Of course you are." Flo reassures him. When my Oscar is engraved we have to go home and get ready for the after party that is starting in 4 hours.
"Bye Timmothy." We say our goodbyes and go to our car. Flo looks at her phone and see the missed calls from her parents. "I'll call them that we're going home when we're in the car." Our driver is already waiting for us and as soon as we slip in the backseat her phone rings again.

She picks it up and sets it out loud so I can hear it. "Where the hell are you two!" Debbie shouts. "We're in a car going home. Call the driver I gave you the number this morning and come home." Flo tells her. "Oh okay we're there in and hour we have to celebrate honey!" She shouts again and you can hear her laughing. "Okay mom love you." Flo laughs. "Love you too!" The call ends. "That went well." Flo rests her head on my shoulder. "Well there is going to be an interrogation for sure." I chuckle. "But I am happy we're not keeping it a secret anymore." I kiss her temple and in a comfortable silence we arrive home.

BWe open the door and Billie immediately greats us with her zoomies. "I am going to phone my parents." I tell Flo and she goes upstairs to change into something comfy. After 20 minutes my call ends and Flo is still nowhere to be seen. This concerns me a little so I go upstairs leaving my Oscar on the kitchen counter.

"Flo?" I call out. I go to our bedroom her dress is on the floor. Then I hear the shower running. I check my watch. Her mum told they'd be here in an hour so that's around 25 minutes now. Fuck it. I lock the bedroom door and take of my suit. I open the door to the bathroom quietly. When I do so I hear her humming a melody. Her back face me and I can admire her body from behind. Her muscular yet soft back. Her perfect bum. Her thighs oh how much I love those thighs.

I open the shower and place my hands on her hips. She melts into me. "I was waiting for you to join me." She smirks as I kiss the side of her neck. "You were?" I whisper while me teeth gently tug on her ear. "Mhm I've been waiting all day for you to touch me and when I saw you in that suit looking so fucking gorgeous." She turns around in my arms and trails my jaw with her kisses. "You're one to talk." I chuckle and take her chin between my thumb and pointer finger.

She leans in and our lips tangle in a heated kiss. I hear her whimper into it. I bite her lip gently and she slips her tongue in. We make out as I slowly back her into the wall. She hisses when the cold tiles make contact with her back. I smile as she digs her nails into my back forcing me even closer. When breathing becomes a problem we separate and I dive straight to kiss her neck. My hands on her lower back sliding down towards her ass kneading it gently. She moans and asks. "Have you locked the door?" "Of course I did." I kiss her again our tongues melt together and I slowly trace my hands towards the heat between her legs. Florence is moaning in my mouth when I gently trace her inner thighs. "I want you." She whispers against my mouth. I keep teasing my fingers around her pussy and when I gently touch her clit she hisses. Finally she had enough and places her hand on mine to guide me. "You're inpatient." I whisper. "You're a tease." She answers looking into my eyes challenging me. I decide to stop my teasing and I slowly get down on my knees not breaking eye contact. Her breathing starts to quicken I gently kiss her inner thighs marking her. She places her hand in my hair and pulls me closer towards her heat. I put one of her legs over my shoulder.