Duck-Flo (fluffy)

*hello so I've been really unmotivated lately and I am really exhausted mentally. I am really trying. Anyways this is really short fic based of a tiktok I saw today. Love you all hope you'll doing well <3*

How long does it takes to buy a bottle of water? 5 to 10 minutes? Well Flo is in the store for an half an hour already and all I can do here is sit and wait.

Five minutes later I see my fiancee with a carton box and a huge, dorky smile on her face. That kind of smile she has when she does something.

She opens the door and when I see what box is she carrying and I can't help but chuckle.

"I bought a duck." She says all exited and I start to laugh.

"Darling why did you bought a duck?" I ask still laughing.

"Look at it. It's so cute." She opens the box and there is a small yellow duckling.

"Oh my god it is cute." I reach for it and gently take it in my hands.

"What's it called?" I look at Flo grinning ear to ear.

"Donut?" Flo proposes and I send her a teasing smile.

"What?" She asks.

"How did you came up with it?" I ask amused.

"Well I think that Donut is a really cute name and if you want to mock me you're sleeping on the sofa." She says sweetly making me chuckle again.

"It's cute name but I hope our kids won't be named cake or muffin." I tease her because she looks so adorable when she pouts.

"That's it." She takes Donut from me and places him back to the box.

"You're sleeping on the sofa." She says with seriousness, but I know her well I will be sleeping in her arms anyway.

"Sure." I smirk.

"Don't test me." She rasps as she places the box on the back seat. She then starts the car and drives of.

"Wouldn't dream about it." I mumble as she takes my hand.

*Vote it helps. Thank you.*