What are you reading?-Florence(fluff, spicy)

"Flo what are you doing. You are smiling at your phone for 15 minutes already."

I say annoyed because we are supposed to have lazy day with each other but Flo is on her phone all the time.

"Oh nothing. I am just reading." She says shyly.

"Mhm just reading. May I ask what?" I ask.

"You may but I won't tell you." She replies wittily.

I groan in frustration. She just chuckles and continue staring at her phone.

I watch her suspiciously. Her cheeks goes suddenly red.

"Enough I am tired of this."

I say quickly and launch myself at her. Straddling her waist holding her hands over her had. She laughs as crazy and I smile down at her. I take her phone from her and hold her hands with one of mine.

"Wait!" She shouts with a smile.

"What is it darling." I ask teasingly.

"Before you read it. Can I film your reaction?" She asks me with raised eyebrow.

"Sure?"

I respond with confusion.

I get up from her and she takes my phone and starts to record me.

I take her phone and start reading.

Fuck I know why she was blushing and why she wanted to record me.

She was reading smut between reader and Y/N. I look at her with my eyebrows raised she just laughs.

"Keep reading."

I continue to read and all I can say that fanfiction me is really kinky.

"Does really people fantasize about me railing them?" I ask really confused.

"I do too." She smirks at me.

I raise my eyebrow teasingly.

"But you don't have to fantasize about that darling." I speak and look straight into her eyes.

Heat raises up her cheeks.

"I am avare of that. Now continue reading you haven't read the good part yet."

Flo says shyly.

I keep reading and I am at the part where I cuff the reader to the bed with handcuffs.

I blush lightly.

I look at Flo with smirk.

"Do you want to try that?"

She smirks at me and nods. She turns off the phone and I do the same.

We just look at each other for a minute.

I can't take the tension anymore I quickly move close to her and smash my lips onto hers.

We make out for couple of minutes. Me on top of her with her legs wrapped around my torso.

Then we pull away.

"I posted that video on your insta story." She chuckles.

I place my lips on her neck and start to suck hickeys on her sweet spot and under her ear.

"I am glad for that. Everyone will know who you belong too." I whisper into her ear.

I feel her shiver under me. I chuckle and kiss her again.

*Please vote <3*