I hate him-Yelena(Angsty and fluffy end)

*Reader has a supersoldier serum. Fluffy ending because I just cannot write sad things. It's a little rushed I wrote this on a bus and I have no idea if I should post this or not. Well fuck it. I am sorry for not posting too much I am tired because of school. Also I want to thank all of you for reading, voting and commenting my story. I really appreciate it I love you so much guys. Love Callie❤️*

It has been 3 years since Yelena and me escaped from the red Room. We lived happy quiet life together. We got married and bought a dog.

Now we are on our way to rescue Shostakov with Natasha.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Yelena asks me through the mic.

"I don't if it's a good idea but we need him. He has to tell us where the Red Room is so I can burn it to the ground and kill that motherfucker who created it." I mutter with anger.

"We will destroy it Y/N don't worry." Natasha says.

___________________________________________

We did it. Holy shit we rescued him.

I sat next to Yelena I place my hand on hers. She interlocks our fingers.

"Are you okay?" I ask softly.

"Yeah I am." She smiles lightly at me.

Then I hear annoying voice of the Russian man. I clench my teeth with anger. This man let Dreykov take Yelena. How could he do that.

"Can you hear me?!" He shouted.

Yelena punched him straight in the face.

"Where is the Red Room?" I ask immediately.

"Oh okay so no welcome. What did I do to upset you?"

I scoff and get up from my seat. I punch him as hard I can. My supersoldier serum working on maximum. I tackle him to the ground placing my knee on his stomach.

"Are you fuckin kidding me. You let her and her sister to them. You were their fuckin father-" I take him by the collar and slam him back to the floor I feel Natasha trying to calm me down.                "Dreykov tortured her" Punch "brainwashed her" Punch "used her" I slam him to the ground again and I punch him.  "It wasn't my fault." He muttered quietly. I punch him again and again. Natasha is still trying to get me of him. "You motherfucker" I shout at him tears starting to well in my eyes. "You were her hero." I keep punching him my knuckles bloody. "And you let them do all the things to her. Because of you she can't sleep at night." I keep going tears rolling down my cheeks. My punches not slowing until I feel arms wrapped around my waist.

I Immediately recognise my wife's touch and stop punching him. She lifts me up and hugs me from behind.

"It's okay love you let your anger out but know I need you to focus baby can you do that for me." She whispers in my ear. I try to calm down my breathing after a while I nod and turn to face her. She has also tears on her cheeks. I take her face in my hands my thumb gently wiping tears away. She smiles at me sadly. I pull her to hug. She holds me tightly.

"I am so sorry. I just hate him so much for what he did to you. Please don't hate me." I whisper.

"I could never hate you. I love you Y/N."

I squeeze her more tightly. "I love you too so much."

*Idk if I like this story eh. But please vote.*