Newborn-Flo(fluffy)

*Hello I want to wish all of you the best year 2022. I hope you'll have all the health, luck, love. I love you all<3*

Aila Deborah Pugh-Y/L/N was born on 16th November 2025.

"Hi baby." Flo smiles trough tears as she cradles our newborn.

I move closer to Flo and kiss her temple.

"I am so proud of you." I whisper.

Flo looks at me with the sweetest smile and kisses me gently. We rest out forehands against each other and just bathe in the moment. We pull away when we hear a little squeak.

I look at our daughter her beautiful hazel eyes and button nose melting my heart. She is spitting image of Flo she is so adorable.

I strech my hand and gently stroke her cheek.

"Hi it's mama." I cry happily.

"Do you want to hold her?" Flo asks gently.

"Yeah." I smile and Flo sits to hand me our daughter.

I carefully take her in my arms and stand up. I start to walk slowly talking to her.

"You are so beautiful. Just like mommy." I say loudly enough for Flo to hear.

She chuckles.

"I just gave birth. I am anything but beautiful right now." She jokes.

"I don't care you are beautiful no matter what." I say and go to the bed.

Flo reaches for Aila and I place her in her arms.

I sit on the bed next to Florence and wrap my arms around both of them.

"I love you darling and I love you too my little darling." I say and Flo smiles brightly.

"I love both of you so much." I say again and kiss Flo softly.

"I love you." She mumbles against my lips.

"And I love you too baby." She gently bops Aila's little nose.

We just cuddle and enjoy this feeling of love until Aila starts to cry.

"She's hungry." Flo mumbles worriedly and sits so she can feed her.

I watch in amazement how fast motherly instincts kicks in.

After a while Aila's fed and sleepy.

"I'll put her in the crib. You need to rest honey." I say and gently place Aila to crib. I watch her for a while and she already fell asleep.

"Thank you." Flo mumbles and does grabby hands. I chuckle and hug her tightly.

"You need to sleep love it's 3 in the morning." I say.

"I need to call my parents."

"I'll call them just sleep okay." I whisper and Flo lies back.

"Okay. Thank you." She whispers sleepily.

"Nothing to thank me for." I kiss her forehead and go to the hallway so my girls can have peace to sleep.

I open my phone and dial Debbie Florence's mum.

She picks up pretty quickly because in England it's around lunch time.

"Hello Y/N why are you calling darling?!" Florence's mum ask and I can hear her curiousity.

"Hello Debbie are you home are everyone there?" I ask because I know that it's Sunday and almost every Sunday all of Flo's siblings visit their parents and have a lunch.