Stars-Florence(fluffy)

*hi this is just quick drabble but I like it vote or comment would be much appreciated love you (also can we talk about how fucking iconic Flo is for this costume!)*

My bestfriend Rickie was always the party person. Everytime she had an opportunity to party she dived right in and me being her bestfriend meant I always had to be there to to protect her from herself. We are currently finishing off our Halloween costumes Rickie is dressed is dressed as Black Swan and I am as Velma from scooby doo.

"You look so hot!" Rickie shouts when I walk out of the bathroom.

"Thank you. I don't feel like it though." I remark and try to pull my top down a little. Well to be honest Rickie helped me picking this costume and she choose really short skirt and crop top.

"Y/N you look really amazing. If you're not going to score with someone tonight it'll be a miracle. Now we have to go." Rickie grabs my hand and we take a taxi to the party.

When we enter the home there is so many people already drunk or high or both. Rickie immediately pours two shots and hands me one.

"To us looking so hot." She makes a toast and we take the shot. The taste of alcohol makes me scrunch my face a little and then we join the dance floor. We're dancing with some of our other friends and I am getting a little bit anxious from all the peole. I check the watch and it's already 11pm. Damn times flies.

"I am going to have a smoke." I shout at Rickie so she can hear me. She gives me thumbs up her attention still on some guy she'll definitely hook up with.

I go to the back yard and see a bench in the back near the fence. Perfect place I say to myself I sit down and light up my cigarette. I inhale the smoke and rest my back against the bench. I close my eyes and blow the smoke to the air. I sit there for a little while when a deep but beautiful voice talks to me.

"Sorry for bothering but would you mind giving me a cigarette?"

I open my eyes and see a silhouette of a woman with a black and white vig on and I can see the black dots on her dress. I smile and move to make a space for her to sit next to me.

"Sure here you go." I hand her the cigarette and she sits down I hold the lighter near her face and as her cigarette lits I see her face. She's gorgeous.

"Little bit stuffy in there innit?" She asks me with a thick British accent.

"Yeah it is. I don't really like big parties so having a smoke is a way to escape it." I chuckle and bring the cigarette to my lips.

"I get it I love partying but sometimes you just need to get out and look at the stars you know." She says with a smile and looks at the sky. I smile to myself and make an imaginary note that she likes stars as well.

"Stars are beautiful. Do you see that." I point in the sky. She follows my direction. "That's Pegasus." I tell her and look at her to gauge her reaction.

"You mean the horse?" She asks me and looks really excited. "Yeah." I respond back.
"And next to it you can see the Aquarius. It kinda looks like a torn on a rose." I point a little bit lower.

"That is the zodiac sign." She says and I nod. "How do you know all of this?" She asks curiously and blows the smoke of her cigarette.

"My dad teached me when I was little he is an astrophysic and I am also studying it." I brag a little and she drops her jaw.

"Wow that's amazing. It must be so beautiful to learn about constellations and space and planets. I found it so interesting." She expresses her fascination. "But it must be hard too right?" She turns to look at me.

"Yeah it's hard but it's really worth it." I say back with a smile.

"Can you show me some more?" She asks cutely and I chuckle. "Of course. There is a constellation called Grus it looks like a crane." I tell her and point at it. She squints her eyes and mumbles. "I can't see it."

"Can I?" I ask her. She nods and I bring our heads together so I can see from her perspective I take her hand gently and point it at Grus. "There." I mumble not daring to look at her because if I would just slightly turned I would kiss her. Her breath hitches a little.

"Oh I see it now. That's so cool." She laughs and my stomach flutters. After couple of seconds I let go of her and scoop back to where I was. I show her as many constellations I can and I am sure that we've been sitting there for half an hour. Both of our cigarettes already burned out so we just sit there looking up.

"We should probably get back." She says suddenly and turns her head to look at me. "I don't want to. I am enjoying your company." I say and she chuckles again. "Tell me about yourself." I ask her and we make eye contact.

"Why?" She asks and smiles. "Because I want to get to know you." I respond and I swear that even though it's dark she blushed. "I am an actress." She says after couple of seconds. I smile already imagining her on the screen. "That's lovely it definitely fits your vibe." I compliment her. "Thank you."

"You know what I just realized?" She asks me with a chuckle. "No?" I hesitate. "I don't know your name." She says and I realize that I don't know hers either. It makes my laugh a little.

"Well if you give me your number I'll tell you." I flirt rather boldly and she smirks. "Are you suggesting something?" She teases and I smile. "Well I am trying to ask you out, but if you're not interested I get it." I chuckle. "No. No. No." She quickly repeats and grabs my hand. "I would love to go out with you." She says and I smile. I lift my hand for her to shake it. "My name is Y/N pleasure to meet you." I say and she grins widely as she takes my hand. "My name is Florence. The pleasure is all mine."