Good morning beautiful part 2-Yelena(smutty, fluffy)

*I am not sure about this one but I hope you'll like it. Again thanks for all of your support.*

"Harder" Yelena whimpers in between moans.

I slam into her harder in a steady pace. Headboard of the bed slamming into the wall and Lena's loud moans and whimpers are the only thing you can hear in my bedroom.

I keep thrusting into her with my strap and I trail kisses down her neck. Her moans start turning into screams of pleasure.

"I am gonna." She whispers.

"Come on me darling. You are doing amazing."

I mumbled against her neck as I suck onto her  sweet spot.

After couple of thrusts Lena's legs start to shake uncontrollably and I smirk proudly at the orgasm I just gave her. I slow my pace and let her ride out her high. I pull out and lay beside her. Her panting slowly fading away.

She wraps her arms around me and cuddles into my side. I snake my arms around her and hold her tightly. We just lay together absorbing the moment.

"I think we should tell Nat and the others."

Lena suddenly talks.

I turn my face to look at her.

"I would love to tell everyone that we are dating and I want them to know how much I love you but are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure in my life." She speaks quietly.

I watch her face full of adoration and love.

"Okay darling I think Nat should be the first one to know. I hope she won't kill me."

I say nervously.

Yelena chuckles.

"Yes we'll tell Nat first and don't worry she's gonna be okay. Maybe she'll give you the talk you know." Lena teases me.

"Ha ha ha. Really funny Belova. We are both adults in case you haven't notice." I say sarcastically.

"Yes but sometimes you act like a child."

She remarkes with a smug smile.

"When was the last time I acted like a child?" I ask wittily.

"Hm let me guess. Oh I know when. Yesterday when you came back from your run and you almost cried when you found out that Thor ate all the muffins."

Yelena speaks calmly with a smile.

"But he ate my muffins I had every right to cry." I say sadly.

"I know baby. I know and as much I would like to talk we actually snuck out of the party. We should head back before anyone gets suspicious." She says sadly.

I frown at the thought of leaving bed.

"Okay you'll go first I'll come 10 minutes after you.

She smiles at me and lifts her head to kiss me. Our lips locked perfectly together.My hand in her hair and hers on my cheek. I deepen the kiss and we continue to make out for couple of minutes.

Then there is a loud banging on the door.

We pull away and Yelena looks at me worriedly.

"Who's there!?" I shout.

"It's me Y/N why the fuck are you here. We should be partying. You owe me 3 shots remember?" Sam shout's back.

"Okay just give me a minute okay. I'll be right there."