Spiderman-Florence(fluff)

*Hello my darlings I am back. I'm sorry I wasn't active but it was a lot I had covid and I had to study for my exams or I would drop out of school. I missed all of you and I am ready to jump back into writing. Thank you for support and reading, commenting and voting it makes my day. I hope you'll enjoy this peace and have a beautiful day. <3*

"Fuck." I mumble as I try to strap myself to the beam next the wall in our kitchen.

Few days ago I ordered a Spiderman costume because the other Flo said she wants to experience the Spiderman kiss. And what kind of fiancee would I be if I didn't obligate.

It took me a lot of time to make the harness as I wanted but when it finally happened I just had to wait for Flo and try not to fall.

Couple minutes later I hear a keys and I take my position I pull the mask so my face cannot be seen.

"Honey I am home!" Flo shouts from the door and as much as I want to I cannot respond.

"Love? Y/N you here?" She asks surprised I didn't greet her and then she sees me upside down with a spider suit. She starts to laugh immediately.

"Y/N what are you doing?" She mumbles as she goes to my direction.

"Will you be my MJ?" I ask cheekily.

Flo blushes and places her hands on sides of my face.

"Oh I see what this is about." She mumbles teasing and takes off the mask so only my mouth can be seen and then she leans in.

Our lips melt together and we both let out a moan. Flo pulls me closer and I tangle my hands in her short brown hair. When I tug gently Flo gasps and I let my tongue inside her mouth. We continue our passionate, needy and loving make out for another minute and then with a deep breaths we pull away.

"Oh god I love you so much." Flo mumbles.

"I love you too darling." I whisper.

"Can you help me get down I want to kiss you again and not get brain damage." I joke. Flo chuckles and helps me down. Once I am on my feet I take of my mask.

"It's really hard to breathe in that." I mumble.

Flo wraps her arms around me and pulls me closer.

"Well good thing I like you better without it." She mumbles against my lips.

"Good thing indeed." I smile and push our lips together.

*ALSO I AM PRETTY SURE ALL OF YOU SAW THE NEW PICS IF NOT HERE YOU GO*

I AM SO FUCKIN GAY MANITS NOT FUNNY SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S DOING TO ME

ITS NOT FUNNY SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S DOING TO ME

I AM SO FUCKIN GAY MANITS NOT FUNNY SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S DOING TO ME

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HER
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL I AM SCREAMING
THIS IS ONLY 4 PICS BUT THERE IS A LOT MORE ON INSTAGRAM GO CHECK IT OUT
T

HE HAIR, SEPTUM HER BEAUTIFUL EYES AND LIPS I AM IN LOVE