Haircut-Flo(fluff)

*GUYS THE MOTHER FUCKIN DOCTOR STRANGE TRAILER I AM LOSING MY FUCKIN MIND AAAAAH GO WATCH IT NOW!*

"Hi guys I don't know about you, but I am slowly going crazy in this quarantine situation." I talk while recording video on my Instagram.

"Also I decided to do something with my hair, because why the fuck not?" I laugh and place  the phone on the counter so it can record while Flo will be cutting  my hair.

"I am here with my girlfriendFlo and she is the chosen one to do something with my hair." I say while Flo waves at the camera.

I sit down on the chair and Flo takes the scissors.

"Ah shit I am already regretting it." I chuckle.

"Shh. I am thinking." Flo scoffs at me.

She grabs the brush and tries to imagine different type of hairstyles.

"I got it. Oh my god you're gonna look so hot." She squeals and starts to cut my shoulder length hair.

While Flo cuts my hair we talk and our favourite playlist is playing in the backround.

"Don't move baby I don't want cut you." Flo mumbles.

"Sorry I can't help it you know I love ABBA." I respond.

"I know but I don't want to mess up." She says with a focused expression as she keeps working.

She stands in front of me and starts to cut my bangs. I keep watching her focused face. Her tongue is sticking out a little, her nose is scrunched and her eyebrows raised. She looks so cute.

"Stop." She mumbles as her cheeks turn red.

"What?" I ask playing dumb.

"Don't act like you don't know." She says with a smile.

I chuckle.

"I am sorry I don't quite understand what you are saying." I want her to tell me what made her frustrated.

She inhales deeply.

"You are making me nervous." She whispers so the camera can't hear it. I chuckle and stare at her even more.

"Stop staring or I'll give you buzz cut." She threatens.

I feel her fingers swimming trough my hair and the scissors cutting long strands. She moves and cuts my bangs.

"You know you look really cute when you are doing that focused face. You always stick your tongue out and squint you eyes." I say with a laugh.

Flo blushes and ruffles my hair.

"I am seriously going to give you buzz cut. You can compliment me later." She huffs but the corners of her lips curl up a little.

5 minutes later Flo is done with my hair and it ended up with me having similar haircut as her only a little bit shorter.

"I love it so much. Guys what do you think?" I ask to the camera really exited and post it on my story.

I look over to Flo. She is smiling at me brightly.

"What?" I ask.

"Can I dye your hair please?" She pouts and does her iconic frown.

"My love you did an amazing job with this cut but I am not dying my hair." I say seriously.

-30 minutes later-

"I hate you so much." I mumble as Flo puts bleach in my hair.

"No you don't." Flo chuckles.

"No I don't." I respond with defeat.

*Vote it helps <3*