Interrupted-Flo(smut,fluff)

*I am spending time with my family so I don't have much time. This is draft and I won't be posting for a while. Love you all I hope you are enjoying Xmas <3*

We have tonight for ourselves thankfully because Flo's parents are visiting a friend Toby is with his girlfriend and Bella with Raffie went shopping. Don't get me wrong I love them all but sometimes it is really annoying when you can't get intimate with your girlfriend because everytime you start you get interrupted.

So it is nothing unexpected to find my girlfriend between my legs making wonders.

"Oh fuck." I moan as Florence sucks on my clit.

My head falls back and my mouth hangs open as I curse and moan with pleasure.

"So good for me." Flo mumbles while eating me out. Her voice sending vibrations trough my core.

"I am gonna." I whisper.

"Cum. Cum for me." I hear her say and that sends me over the edge.

"Fuck." I whisper while I am coming from my high.

Florence lifts herself from my core and leans in to kiss me deeply.

I hum into the kiss and push my tongue into it. I flip us over so she is now underneath me and start sucking dark hickeys on her neck.

Flo moans softly as I move down to her collarbone. I place my knee in between her legs to build tension.

My mouth moves to her breasts and I take one of her nipple into my mouth. Flo's soft moans and whimpers turning me on even more.

I trace my finge through her folds and watch her reaction. She pulls me in a kiss by the back of my neck and just as I am about to penetrate her with my fingers the door bursts open.

We immediately cover ourselves but it isn't enough.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Raffie shouts.

My cheeks go red and I look at Florence. She is also red as a tomato but I can see that she is also pissed.

"Can you knock for god sake!" She shouts at Raffie.

"Did I just walked in on you?" Raffie asks still shocked.

"No shit Sherlock. Now GET OUT." Flo shouts.

"So your girlfriend can finish you?" Raffie switches into teasing. She is clearly amused by Florence's frustration.

Flo takes a deep breath.

"IF YOU WON'T DISAPPEAR IN THE NEXT 2 SECONDS I SWEAR I WILL TEXT YOUR CRUSH RAFAELA. NOW OUT!" Florence shouts again.

At this Raffie gets out of the room and slams the door with force.

Florence buries her head back in the pillow and lets out a frustrating sigh.

I chuckle at her being desperate. She looks at me with her deadly look that makes me shut up really quickly.

"We can't even have a proper sex because my family is so annoying." She mumbles sadly.

I caress her cheek gently.

"What if we bought our own apartment?" I suggest.

"Are you for real?" Her eyes lit up.

"I am still at college but I ve been making some money when I a have free time and you make money when you act so I think that if we put our money together we can rent a nice apartment somewhere." I explain.

Florence is smiling brightly.

"I want to live with you as soon as possible." She says and cuddles into me.

"We will find an apartment and then we will move and live our dream life." I chuckle.

"Oh god I can't wait." Flo says excited.

"Just think about it. We will be together all the time. No interruption. Just the two of us."

I think about the future and cannot help but smile.

"We should tell it to mine and yours parents though." I chuckle.

"Later now I want you to finish what you started." She smirks and my eyes widen.

"Your sisters are in the house." I say.

"I don't really give a shit. They saw my sex scene in a movie anyway and it's their fault they are here early." She states with serious tone. I just stare at her in shock. I've never saw her this horny and needy.

"Are you just going to stare at me or you'll make me cum?" She asks annoyed.

I cough.

"On it darling." And with that I begin to work on her orgasm.

*Vote please*