Let them be in love-Flo(FLUFFY)

Ever since me and Flo started dating 4 years ago we always visit her parents every Christmas and stay till the New year's Eve. My part of the family are homophobic assholes that I really don't need to have in my life so the Pugh's are something like my new family.

When we arrived to Flo's parents chouse and we were met with Florence's mum Deborah and dad Clint, little sister Raffie, older brother Tobey and older sister Bella.

I took our suitcases and took them upstairs to our room. I put the cases down and fall on the bed.

"Are you tired?" She asks.

"No I just hate stairs." I complain.

She chuckles and straddles my stomach.

"You are such a baby." She mumbles as she leans down our lips almost touching.

"Your baby." I mumble and kiss her softly. Our kiss lasted only a while because we hear footsteps. Flo immediately gets down from my stomach. Then the door bursts open.

"Flo mum wants to help with gingerbread cookies." Bella says.

"And why don't you help her?" Flo asks annoyed because of our interrupted make out session.

"She asked for your help." Her sister states.

"I am going to help you too." I say and Florence catches my hand as we walk downstairs.

"Florence and Y/N my darlings." Deborah pulls us into hug.

"Can you help me with the cookies please." She asks gently.

"Mum go sit down have a cup of tea. We got it covered. Right love?" Florence says sweetly and looks at me.

"Hundred percent." I smile.

"Thank you so much. You know where the ingredient are I am going to sit over there so you can call me whenever you want." Deborah says and goes with her cup to the living room.

"Ready to bake miss Pugh?" I ask cheekily.

"I am always ready." She answers and start to look for the ingredients.

"Can you hand me the bowl please?" Flo requested.

"Of course I can." I walked past her placing my hands on her hips as I do. She tenses and I smirk to myself. I grab the bowl and put it in front of her.

I take my phone and connect it to the speaker. I can feel her looking at me.

"What are you doing?" She asks curiously.

I hold my finger as a signal to wait. Then I play our cooking playlist. The realisation hits her face and she grins at me. I place a kiss on top of her head and continue with mixing the gingerbread dough.

We are almost done with the dough but then I hear the tunes of our favourite song. I take step behind a Florence and fake a cough, because I want her to turn around. She does and I offer her my hand.

"Would you dance with me please." I ask her softly.

She doesn't answer but she takes my hand and I place the other one on the small of her back. I am taller then her so she can rest her head on my chest as we slowly sway on the When I met you from the APO Hiking Society.

I hear her humming and I smile. She lifts her head from my chest and wraps her arms around my neck. I place my hands around her waist to keep her close to me. We keep dancing and Florence starts to sing and keeps moving closer to my lips.

"And I love what I am feeling." I join her in singing and lean closer to her. Our lips are inch away as we look at each other with love. Her smile is shining like a star and I cannot help myself but grin too.

"You gave me a meaning to my life." We sing quietly as our eyes close. I can feel her hot breath on my lips. I move a little closer our noses bump into each other.

"I love you." Flo mumbles against my lips.

"I love you too." I whisper quietly and lock our lips in a sweet, tender and loving kiss.

___________________________________________

"They are so cute. It's disgusting." Raffie says while she watches Y/Ns and Florence's interaction.

"I give them 3 months until one of them proposes." Bella states.

"I think 2 months is better." Toby replies.

"Wanna bet?" Bella asks.

"You are not betting on the relationship of your sister." Deborah scolds them.

"Let them be in love." Clint speaks and smiles at the pair in the kitchen.

*Vote would be appreciated <3*