Hangover-Flo(fluffy)

*in honour of today's insta post from Flo I wrote this drabble hope you'll like it.*

I wake up and it's almost 9 am. It's Christmas and we are at Florence's parents house. I just stare at the ceiling and then at Flo in my arms. Her beautiful short blond hair scattered and her face buried in my chest. I caress her back gently and wait for her to wake up.

Half an hour later there is a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say loudly enough.

Deborah opens the door.

"Darlings everyone is already in the kitchen  waiting for you." She says quietly and looks at sleeping Flo.

"I wake her up we'll be there in couple of minutes." I smile at Deb and she closes the door.

"Honey wake up." I whisper in her ear.

She stirs a little.

I smirk and move to kiss her ear.

"Hmh. That tickles." She mumbles to my chest.

"Good morning to you too and Merry Christmas." I whisper.

She sits up and groans.

"Aaah my head hurts so much." She complains.

"Well I think that the mulled wine is kicking in." I chuckle.

She gives me a death stare and groans again.

"Don't laugh at me. I feel like my head is expanding."

"I'll get yo ibuprofen love wait here." I mumble and get up.

"No stay I want your cuddles." She grabs my head and climbs in my lap.

"Darling everyone is waiting for us. We need to open the presents." I whisper in her ear.

"Carry me please." Flo gives puppy dog eyes and wraps her legs around me.

"Okay just hold onto me." I say and get up. I grab her thighs so she won't fall down and she wraps her arms around my neck.

I open the door with my elbow and go down the stairs.

As we enter the kitchen everyone is already there eating breakfast.

"Morning." I greet them all and place Flo on the counter.

They greet back and look at Flo curiously. Flo deeply exhales and does grabby hands.

"Baby I have to do us some breakfast then I'll give you cuddles okay?" I say and look around the kitchen for food.

"No my head hurts you make it go away now come here and hold me." She whimpers.

I do as I am told and take her to the living room.

"So I am guessing hangover is working." Toby chuckles and nudges Flo.

"Shut up Toby." Flo hisses.

"Here take some ibuprofen." Florence's mum hands her the pill and glass of water.

"Thank you mum." Flo accepts it gratefuly.

"You had too much of my mulled wine." Florence's dad laughs loudly.

"Please don't be loud my head hurts." Flo mumbles in my neck.

"You are acting like you're dying." Raffie teases.

"I didn't make fun of you when you had hangover." Flo says to her little sister.

"Fair point." Raffie mumbles.

Flo squeezes me tightly and I trace circles on her back to calm her down.

___________________________________________

After exchanging gifts during which Flo somehow didn't fall asleep we started to watch home alone. Flo layed on me with her eyes closed and I whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

"I swear I am never drinking on Christmas again." Flo says.

I chuckle and whisper in her ear.

"I hope so because I wanted to give you one extra present tonight but you don't seem really well." I tease her.

She lifts her head with a sad but exited pout.

"Noo. I am feeling a lot better actually." She mumbles.

"Well maybe you'll get the gift." I smirk.

"I think it would be great compensation for the horrific hangover." She whispers and kisses my temple.

"We'll see about that." I tease her again.

*Vote would be nice thank you*

SHE LOOKS SO FUCKIN CUTE I LOVE HER SO MUCH