Photoshoot-Florence (fluff)

Me and Flo are staring in a new marvel movie Black Widow and as a promotion of the movie we have to do a photoshoot for Vanity magazine.

Our stylist choose outfit's that look good together. Flo is wearing light blue dress that hugs her curves perfectly and I am wearing white suit with light blue tie and boats to match my girlfriend. I took Flo's hand and walked to the atelier. 

Because I am 177 cm (5'10 feet) tall I have to lean down to whisper in her ear.

"I am so exited."

She smiles at me.

"Me too. This is our first photoshoot together I am happy we are both here."

I peck her lips and then walk before the camera.

"Okay Y/N and Florence. I am the photographer my name is Nicolas and I am here to make your photos perfect. So let's begin."

Nicolas tells us how to pose and we are both really enjoying it.

We took photo where Flo is in my arms or on my back, we took photos where my elbow rests on Flo's shoulder and a lot more.

"Okay wait a second I need to adjust light."

Nicolas says after 30 minutes.

Flo and I nod.

We are standing opposite each other and I realized I forgot to tell her how beautiful she looks.

"You look really beautiful." I say with flirty voice.

She smirks at me.

"Thank you. You also look stunning."

"Mhm not that stunning as you." I give her a cheesy compliment.

She takes my tie and pulls me down so our lips are barely touching.

"Damn I should give you compliments more." She smirks and before she can kiss me flash suddenly pops and we immediately turn to look at Nicolas.

"That is the best photo we took today!" He shouts excitedly.

"That's gonna go on the cover."

I smile at him and then and Flo.

"I want to see it." Flo goes to look at the photo and I follow her.

He shows us the picture and damn.

"Shit we look hot." Flo whisperes.

"Yeah we do indeed." I chuckle and we go back on our spots.

"I think our fans will freak out when they see us." Flo laughs and stands opposite me.

"Oh they will. I am kind of freaking out too, because you are so beautiful."

I say in my flirty voice.

Florence's cheeks turn deep red and she hides her face in her hands.

I go to her and gently remove her hands with my own. I cup her cheeks and lean my forehead against hers with a smile.

"You are adorable when you bl-"

Snap. Nicolas takes another picture of us.

Flo chuckles and looks at him.

"Again really?"

*Please vote.*