Hawkeye-Florence(fluff)

*Hii so I've been thinking that I may name the reader so it won't be Y/N but for example Kiara. What is your thought on that? And this think has some Hawkeye spoilers! Love you all*

"Baaaabyyyy come on hurry up."

I yell at Florence. She is showering for like 30 minutes already and I want to see the next Hawkeye episode she told me that there is a surprise at the end and now she takes as much time as she can to tease me.

"Coming just wait." She yells back.

I groan in frustration and I keep Staring at Disney + page.

After long 10 minutes she finally comes to the living room with wet her and cute pyjamas. I do grabby hands and she sits on my lap and wraps her legs around me with a chuckle.

"Took you long enough." I say. She glares at me murderously.

"Ehm let's watch." I mutter. I start the fourth episode and hug her closely.

___________________________________________

"God Jack is an asshole and Kate's mom likewise."

I comment.

"Yep I don't like them too." She mumbles. I eye her suspiciously.

"What?!" She laughs.

"Nothing but you know exactly how all of this ends so I am not sure what to think now."

She chuckles.

"Just keep watching baby don't get distracted." She punches my shoulder lightly.

___________________________________________

"It's a trap."

"It's a trap Kate."

I keep repeating.

Maya shows up and I know I am right.

"Told you!" I shout.

Then there is another character fighting with clip

"Shut up!" I shout excitedly.

"Is it you!" I ask her with wide eyes.

She laughs throatily.

"You're adorable when you get all exited." She says.

"Is it you!?" I shout again watching the screen.

"Maybe." She says.

"Take of the fucking mask."

"Baby calm down." She caresses my shoulder.

Then Clint takes of the mask and I see her.

I gasp and jump with Florence around my waist.

"Yeeees" I scream in happiness.

Then Yelena turns around and  I cannot form words. With my mouth hanging open I just stare.

Flo shuts my mouth.

"Darling are you okay?" Flo teases.

"Yeah you are just so hot I need an inhaler." I whisper and look her in the eyes. Her smile shines brightly.

"I may help with that." She smirks and kisses me passionately. I respond immediately and after couple of seconds pull away still stunned.

"Do you still need an inhaler?" Her eyebrow raises.

"I think I need defibrillator right now." I whisper.  Florence laughs and kisses me again.

*Vote please*