Black Widow premier-Florence(Fluff)

*Thank you for your support guys. ❤️*

I'm in car on my way to the world premiere of Black Widow. I'm here with my wife Flo, who played the role of Yelena. Flo sits beside me, gently clasping my hand. I can feel her nervousness. I run my thumb gently over her palm. "Don't worry, love. It'll work out fine."I say with a reassuring smile.

"I know, but what if they don't like my acting? We both know Marvel is a big deal, and I don't want to ruin it." She frowns slightly.

"I am pretty sure they'll love you. Your acting is always incredible you know that babe."  She squeezes my hand a little bit more. "Thank you" She smiles. "You don't have to thank me I am always here for you." She leans and kisses me gently.

Fifteen minutes later we arrived on the red carpet. Photographers, reporters and fans everywhere. "Are you ready?" I ask Flo. She nods her head.

I open the door and cameras immediately takes photos. I held my arm for Flo and she holds me tightly. Everyone starts shouting our names.

I look at Flo to make her feel safe. "Just stay with me okay love?" I whisper into her ear. "Okay. Let's go." She says back.

We make our way to the photographers. I slid my arm around Florence's waist. We just look each other with a smile. After couple of seconds We lean in a kiss softly. Crowd starts cheering.

After taking photos we do couple of interviews. Florence gladly answers all the questions about her character.

On the last interview reporter asks about our relationship. Florence looks at me and I start to speak. " You know we've been together for 6 years and last year we got married. I think our relationship is stronger every second and I have to say that I am completely in love with her." I say truthfully. "That's exactly what I would say." Flo laughs.

"Thank you for your answers. Have a good day. The interviewer tells us. "Thank you have a good one too." We say and make our way into the cinema.

We were watching the movie and the dinner table scenes comes on screen. I start to tear up. Flo takes my hand and kisses my knuckles. I smile and continue watching.

After the movie I hug Flo tightly. "I am so proud of you love. The movie is amazing. Yelena is amazing I cried like a four times." I chuckle. "Oh I noticed that darling." She teases. "Also your russian accent is highly attractive." I smirk. We pull away from hug. "You really think that?" Flo says with russian accent and smug smile on her lips.

*Please vote it helps a lot thank you*