Scars-Flo(fluffy)

*Hello this one is little rushed also I won't be posting for a week because on Monday I am leaving on vacation and I'll be back in a week. I won't have time to write maybe I post a draft now and then. Thank all of you for reading this book I love you all. Thank you*

We met while I was walking down the street to nearby coffee bar. She was walking towards me and I saw a man forcing a mic and camera in her face. She looked really uncomfortable. My instincts from army and police training kicked in instantly. I sped up a little. When they were couple of metres away I stepped in front of the man and he run into me. I stood my place and pull him away from her.

"Look where you go!" He shouted angrily but his face immediately turned from anger to fear when I pulled my badge out of my pocket.

"Yeah it is what you think it is. Now you'll go away and leave this woman alone. Understand?" I said with threatening tone.

"Understand." He sighes defeatedly and went the other way.

When I looked at the woman I was captivated by her beauty. Her piercing green eyes made me nervous immediately.

"I saw you were uncomfortable and had to do something." I explained myself and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Thank you so much. He was following me for couple of minutes and if it weren't for you I wouldn't be able to get rid of him." Her British accent definitely caught me of guard but somehow it made me more attracted to her.

"You have nothing to thank me for." I smiled at her and held my hand out.

"I am Y/N." I introduced myself.

"Florence." She squeezed my hand gently.

I offered to walk her where she was headed. She accepted. We talked. Exchanged numbers. Went on our first date. Then second and now it is our third.

We had a lovely dinner in one of the finest restaurant in LA and then Flo invited me over. We had a bottle of champagne in her living room and we talked, but after a while we got closer to each other our knees gently touching our eyes staring at each others lips. Suddenly there was a silence. It was just the two of us staring at each other.

I don't know who leaned first but our lips met in a soft, sweet kiss. I cupped the side of her face and deepen the kiss.

We pull away and Flo stares at me her eyes filled with need and lust. I bet my eyes are the same because all I want is her. She climbs in my lap and straddles my hips.

I lean in and kiss her again now with hunger and passion. Our tongues battling together while she gently tugs on the collar of my shirt. Shit. I can't shove her that. I pull away from the kiss and look down with shame.

She lifts my head and our eyes meet. Her expression worried and confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asks shakily.

"No. You did nothing wrong." I sent her a reassuring smile.

"Then what is it?" She asks softly.

I take deep breath and try to find words.

"I have scars from the time I spent in the army." I say with tears in my eyes and I look at her.

Without hesitation I am in her embrace. Her warmth making me feel safe and loved. So I hug her tightly and cry on her shoulder.

"Why do you don't want me to see them?" She whispers in my ear.

"Because then you'll go away. They are ugly and theyi never go away." I explain myself. The scars have been my biggest insecurity since I left the army.

We pull away from the hug and Flo cups my cheeks.

"I promise you that I would never leave you because you have scars. Scars are extraordinary. Every little scar has a story. Bad one or good one it doesn't matter. All that matters is that they remind you of what you lived through." Flo speaks with a smile.

"Look." She says and shows me her forearm.

"There you see. I have a scar from my childhood. When me and my sister were little we were playing some game and I fell on a sharp stone." She chuckles and I smile at the thought of little Flo.

"This one." She lifts her T-shirt and throws it away.

She points at the scar between her breasts.

"When I was little I had a trouble with breathing. I had to go on a surgery this scar is from it." She says quietly.

I look at her sadly.

"Everyone has scars. It is nothing to be ashamed of." Flo mumbles and grins at me.

She is right. She is the first and only one who should see them.

I start to unbutton my shirt. Flo helps me and I take of my shirt completely.

I can feel Flo's gaze on my abdomen. There is a scar from a bullet.

"I was in Afghanistan. We were supposed to just check an empty building. Turned out it wasn't as empty as we thought. I got shot and almost died but my best friend saved me." I explain and tear up a little.

"Can I?" Flo asks. I nod and I feel her fingertips brushing over my skin.

"What about this one." Flo points at my upper arm.

"I got bit by my grandmother's dog when I was little." I say faking being sad and Flo chuckles.

"Hey don't laugh. Mister Buble was a really aggressive dog." I say sarcastically and it makes her laugh even more.

"You got bit by a dog named Buble?" She asks with a grin.

"Yep." I pop the p.

She just keeps laughing and I stare at her as an complete idiot.

"I love your laugh." I say cheekily.

She smiles and then asks carefully.

"Do you have any more scars?"

"Yeah I do. Why are you asking?"

I say with a raised eyebrow.

"I just want to." Flo leans and kisses my scar on my arm. "Kiss all of them." She mumbles and presses our lips together in a heated kiss.

"You'll have to find them first." I flirt with a teasing smile.

Flo smirks and whispers in my ear.

"Don't worry I will." She whispers and bites my earlobe gently. Oh shit I am in for a long night.

*Vote please*