Love language-Florence(fluff)

*So I thought about this while scrolling on tiktok it is mostly Flo showing the love language. I may do another part with reader showing.

Five types of love language

___________________________________________

Words of affirmation

Standing before all the cameras isn't easy. People shouting at me to look there and then here it is really anxious. I am starting to panick but then I hear soft voice whispering.

"I am here darling. Breathe. It's okay I love you. You got this, just breathe and focus on me."

I turn my face to look at my Flo. Her hazel eyes comforting me immediately.

"Thank you. I love you." I whisper back. She just smiles and tightens her grip on my hand.

___________________________________________

Gifts

I am home waiting for Flo to be back from her interview. I am just reading some emails and it is so boring without her here. Just as I think about calling her where she is the front door opens.

"I am home honey!" I hear her shout and smile at her playful tone.

"I am in the living room!" I shout back.

It doesn't take long and I hear Flo running to me. Her bright smile telling me she is exited to show me something.

"Guess what!" She says as she plops down on the couch next to me.

"I have no idea." I chuckle.

"I got you something." She says with a witty smile.

"You got me something." I tease and wait for her response.

She doesn't say anything and just stares at me.

"I am supposed to gues right." I chuckle.

"Yeah you smartass." She laughs and I notice that one of her hand is behind her back hiding something.

"Hmmm is it some food?" I ask.

"No it isn't. You always think about food." She remarks.

"It is something you wanted for a long time." She gives me a hint.

I think about what I wanted for a long time. The only thing that comes on my mind is the arrow necklace Black Widow wears because she is my favourite character.

"Is it the necklace." I ask hesitantly.

Florence squeals and shows me the gift.

"Yeees it is. I know you wanted it for a long time and couldn't find it anywhere so I messaged one of the costume designer if she could send me one and she did." Flo explains.

I am staring at her in shock. Tears start to well up in my eyes and Iunch forward to hug her.

"Thank you. Thank you." I keep muttering.

"You don't have to thank me. I would do anything for you." Flo whispers.

We pull away and Flo takes the necklace out of the box.

"Can I?" She asks softly.

I turn around and let her put on the necklace.

___________________________________________

Physical touch

I wake up because I feel Flo getting up from the bed. I quickly wrap my arms around her waist to prevent her from leaving the bed.