Wanna get drunk and nasty-Florence ( fluff)

*Hi guys I just want to thank all off you for support. I love all of you❤️*

I am sitting on the sofa scrolling through tiktok. My wife is currently sleeping because of our activities from last night.

As I am scrolling through my for you page I came across a video about me and Flo. It was edit on us on the red carpet with the caption 'Power couple'. I commented 'Damn right'.

I came across a few other videos with us. Maybe I should  do  some tiktok too.

After a while I posted my video. It was the trend 'Wanna get drunk and nasty?'  I did with every character that Florence played and posted it.

Shit. I became popular 3 milion likes in first one hour. I per Billie sitting next to me and turn on the TV. Fifteen minutes later, sleepy Florence walks into living room in my hoddie and sweatpants.

I smile at her and do grabby hands. She chuckles and sits on my lap and buries her face in my neck. "Good morning baby. Have you slept well." I tease. "Yeah. After last night. I fell asleep pretty quickly." she mumbles in my neck.

"I am glad you did." I said cheekily. "You can sleep on me if you want.?"

"I would very much love to." She place kiss on my neck.

___________________________________________

We spend whole day cuddled up on the sofa.  Currently watching Money Heist. Flo looks at me. Y/N do we have any wine?" She asks. "I don't know. Wait here I am going to check."

I search in the kitchen and fine a bottle of red wine. I take two glasses and head back to living room.

Florence smiles at me widely. I open the bootle and pour in glasses. I chuckle when I remember tiktok I filmed earlier.

"What?" Flo asks confused. "Nothing I just kind off made a tiktok this morning and it reminds me of this situation."

Florence raises her eyebrow. " Can you show me?" "Okay" I shoved her the tiktok on my phone. She immediately smirks and blushes.

"So" she speaks with a teasing tone. "Wanna get drunk and nasty?" She sips the wine.

I smirk at her and take my glass to my lips.

*Vote please it helps so much.*