Dress- Florence ( fluffy, spicy)

"Tell me." I begged for the hundred time today. "Please honey. I want to know." I grab Florence's hand and place light kisses on each knuckle. Flo looks at me with amused expression.

"Baby it's a surprise. I can't tell you." She says with a chuckle. I groan. I hate surprises.

"But how come Raffie and Toby knows and I don't." I whine with a light smirk. Flo sighs with a smile still playing on her lips. She pulls me closer to her. Her arms wrapped around my body. One of her hands is scratching my bare back. I cuddle more into her warmth and kiss her collarbone couple times.

"Honey you'll see my dress in like 12 hours." She says and kisses my head. "That reminds me that our flight is in-" Flo checks her wristwatch. "50 minutes."

"I really don't want to get up." I mumble in her neck. "But you have to or else you won't see my dress. Now get up baby we have to wake up the others." Flo taps my back couple of times.

I roll off of her and exhale deeply. "Okay. Okay I am getting up. But-" Flo interupts me "Baby I won't tell y-" "I want a kiss.". I smirk at her. "Oh I thought you'll beg me again." Flo mumbles and hovers over me. "You thought hm." I mumble as she almost touches her lips with mine. "Mhm." She hums and kisses me deeply. I push her more into me with my arm and she straddles my waist. I brush my tongue on her lower lip and she lets me in. She moans into my mouth and I melt into her even more. Her taste is making me dizzy.

"Wake up!" Raffie shouts with a bang on the door. We pull apart and Flo hides in my neck.
"We're awake!" I shout back. "Paps is making breakfast be in the kitchen in 15 minutes." Raffie tells us and then she walks away. "So much for a morning make out." I mumble and Flo laughs. "Well we can still have a shower together." Flo looks at me with raised eyebrows and cheeky smile. "What are we waiting for?"

After an eventful shower we both go down to the kitchen where Flo's parents and siblings already ear breakfast. We greet them with good morning and Clint serves us a plate.

"Are you excited for today darling?" Debbie asks Flo. "Yeah. I am so excited you're all coming with me and Venice is very beautiful I love Italy." Flo replies with a smile and takes a bite of her toast. "I am so glad you're finally taking me somewhere." Raffie says. I smirk at her. "Yeah you're only excited cause Harry will be there." I tease her because I know she loves Harry. "No. That's not true." Raf mumbles and her cheeks tints red and the whole family laughs. "Well at least I know what Florence's going to wear." Raffie fires back and my smile fades. "Okay no need to rub it in my face." I say and eat my breakfast.

___________________________________________

The plane lands in Venice and we all arrive at the hotel where Florence's and mine glam team waits for us. Alex, Peter and Rebecca take Flo to help her get ready while Jess and Cillian do my make up and hair. After that Berry my stylist brings my outfit. It's a black suit with sparkling silver ornaments. I dress myself and I go to the hallway where are Granny, Toby, Debbie, Clint and Raffie already waiting for Florence.

"Looking good Y/N." Toby compliments me. "If Flo wasn't dating you I would." Raffie says. It makes me laugh out loud. "Thanks Toby and good to know Raffie." I joke and we start a small chat. "How do you like Venice Gran?" I ask Florence's grandma because it's her first time being here. "Flosie was right it's very beautiful city I would love to go sightseeing here." She says. "We can all go tomorrow morning if you'd like I am here for the fourth time so I know couple of nice places." I propose. "That would be gre-" Debbie wants to reply but stops when the door opens. I turn around and I am met with Florence's beautiful eyes.

"Holly shit." I mumble quietly and Flo smiles at me. She looks so beautiful her blonde hair curled slightly, her lipstick making her lips more kissable, her long lashes and the dress. That fucking dress. My mouth is agape. Flo takes a step in my direction. I am too paralyzed to notice she's right before me. She closes my mouth with her fingertips.