No you are not- Florence (fluff)

*This is a quick drabble it's shitty, but fuck it.*

Last year I played in a movie with Flo and now it's only 2 weeks to premiere and it's time for interviewies, talkshows and photoshoots.

We are currently sitting in a studio answering the web's most searched questions.

"Okay you go first." I hand Flo her board with 'is Florence Pugh' questions.

She takes it and excitedly uncovers first question.

"Is Florence Pugh married?" She reads out loud and then lifts her left hand and shows her ring finger with a wedding ring. Then she looks at me with a cheeky grin and cups my cheek.

"She put a ring on it." Flo says with a grin.

"Damn right I did." I chuckle and kiss her hand.

Flo then starts to read second question.

"Is Florence Pugh left handed?"

"I am not. I am right handed." She answers and looks at the camera.

I watch her reveal another question.

"Is Florence Pugh in Hawkeye?" She reads with a chuckle.

She looks at me with a nervous face.

"What do you think am I in Hawkeye?" She asks and I know she wants to be saved from spoiling anything so I answer for her.

"I don't know. I think we have to wait and we'll find out." I shrug and look at the camera.

She sends me a grateful smile and I return it.

The last question is.

"Is Florence Pugh vegan?"

"Nope I am not. But I like some of the vegan foods." She responses kindly.

"Now it's your turn." She hands me my board with a smirk.

"Okay so let's start. Is Y/N Y/L/N singing?"

I laugh.

"No I am not a good singer and I am not singing." I chuckle.

"That's a lie." Flo states.

I sigh a look at her.

"Okay I only sing for you." I speak to her and then uncover another question.

"Is Y/N Y/L/N virgin?"

I read and immediate start to laugh. Flo is cackling next to me and I try to stop laughing and answer the question.

"What kind of question is that oh my god. Let's ask my wife." I turn to Flo who is still catching her breath from laughing.

"Flo. Am I a virgin?" I say before Burst out laughing again.

I don't now how long do we laugh but eventually we calm down and Flo answersy question.

"No you are not." She states looking into the camera trying not to laugh anymore.

"Yep next question."

*Vote please it helps ✌️*