Did you mean that?-Florence (fluff)

"I have mixed feelings about this one shot but nevermind*

I am home alone and I've been scrolling through YouTube waiting for Flo's interview to be released. Around 3 pm the video was out and I started to watch it.

It's an interview with Harry Styles for Don't Worry Darling. The interview lady asks her all kinds of questions, but this one raises my interest.

"Florence you have an on screen romance in this movie, but it isn't your first."

Flo nods with a sweet smile.

"I have been wondering. Who is the best kisser is it Timothee Chalamet, Harry Styles or Chris Pine?"

Flo chuckles with red cheeks.

"My wife. My wife is definitely the best kisser." She answers immediately. I smirk to myself and continue watching.

Harry laughs.

"Good one Pugh." He says and high five her.

The interview ends and I hear the door opening. Flo is home.

"Baby I am home." She shouts.

I go to greet her. She is taking her coat of and when she turns I attach my lips on hers. She yelps in surprise but soon after returns the kiss with a hum. After a while we pull away and rest our foreheads against each other.

Flo looks up at me with a smile.

"What was that for?" She asks.

"Well first of all I love you and I love kissing you."

She laughs.

"I love you too." Her response is quick because she knows I want to continue our talk.

"Second of all I am the best kisser right." I say and raise my eyebrow.

She looks at me little confused and the realisation hits her.

"The interview is out?" She asks teasingly.

"Yep. Did you mean what you said?" I respond with a smirk.

"Can I kiss you again for verification." Florence asks me with wide eyes.

I smash our lips back together. The kiss is full of passion and love. It took as a good minute to pull away.

"Yes you are definitely the best kisser." She says wittily.

"Yes." I raise my arms in a victory.

Flo laughs.

"You are adorable." She says softly.

*Vote please*