Questions-Flo(fluffy)

*Hii I am trying to write as much as I can bear with me. Also I want to thank everyone for reading, commenting and voting on my stories. You guys are amazing and I love you and appreciate you so much. Thank you for this. Also this photo of Flo gives me life and heart attack at once*

Flo came back from filming her new movie Oppenheimer and we decided to watch some Netflix TV show and cuddle.

"What do you want to watch my love?" I asked Flo as I sit down on the sofa.

"Can we watch Money heist?" She proposed sitting in my lap.

"Most definitely we can." I sent her a smile and wrap my arms around her torso. I snake one of my hand under her shirt to rub her back gently, because she loves it. She humms in pleasure and I smile at her reaction. I lay down and she lays on me her head resting on my chest and her arms squeezing me tightly. I smile at her and peck her forehead.

"I am so glad I am back. I missed you so much." She mumbles and look me in the eyes.

"Me too baby. I love you." I mumble back and we start the first episode.

The first episode ended and I grabbed the remote to stop it. I look at Flo. She is sleeping peacefully. God she looks so cute with her hair in her face.

I turn of the tv and try to sleep too. Twenty minutes later I give up and take my phone and post a Instastory with text.

'I am bored ask me something please'

It doesn't take long and I have thousands questions to answer.

First one is 'What is your favourite project you've done?'

I type in the answer. 'I love every single project I did. Every single one is unique but I am most grateful for Little Women because I met Flo there'

Another 'how old are you?'

I chuckle at this question and type another answer. '27. I know I am old.'

'your favourite memory from filming'

'when I was filming infinity war the last day of shooting Robert decided we needed to chill out so we had a party. In our costumes with props and everything. It was such an amazing party but we destroyed cap's shield, Thor's Axe and lot of another props and costumes. We had to explain everything to Kevin that wasn't fun though.'

'if you could choose to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be'

'potatoes. There is dozens of ways to cook potatoes I think it's the best food.'

'will you film anything?'

'I am signed up for two projects so yes I will.'

'where is Flo?'

I open my camera and snap a picture of Flo cuddling into me.

'fell asleep during a TV show. And I don't have the heart to wake her up. Besides it's comfy and she is cute so I enjoy it.'

I post it and run my fingers through her short brown hair. She is so beautiful.

'i want Flo'

'no. she's mine'

I love these kind of texts I can make them mad.

'break up with Flo. She is mine. She doesn't love you'

I have to chuckle at this message. Who does they think they are.

I start a video and start talking quietly.

"Wooow. Someone has a really boring and shity life. I bet-"

I want to continue talking but Flo squeezes me. I start to scratch her back gently.

"What time it is?" She murmurs into my chest.

"It's almost midnight. You can sleep darling."

She groans and I run kiss the top of her head.

"Why are you not sleeping?" She mumbles.

"I don't know couldn't fall asleep and I am answering questions to my fans." I respond.

"What questions?" She asks and lifts herself to look at me.

"Well some kind person wrote that I should break up with you because you are theirs and that you don't love me." I respond sarcastically.

She chuckles and buries her face into my neck.

"You won't leave. I am yours and I am incredibly in love with you." She lifts herself and kisses me sweetly. Butterflies in my stomach go crazy and I smile into the kiss and deepen it. When we pull away she nuzles back into my neck.

"You are going to sleep with me now."

She orders.

"Okay love."

I post the video and cuddle into her.

"I love you goodnight." I whisper in her ear.

"I love you too." She whispers back and with that I finally fall asleep with my arms wrapped around my world.

*vote please <3*