Without you-Yelena(ANGST)

*Okay this shit is really sad I cried like a manic when I wrote it. Plot is that Yelena and reader are helping the avengers with a time heist. Natasha and Yelena go to Vormir but only Natasha comes back. It's just pure angst no happy ending.*

"Nat where is Lena?"

Natasha falls to her knees sobbing. She looks me in the eyes. I know that look. It's grief. My Yelena is gone.

"No."

I say quietly tears running down my cheeks. The feeling in my chest like someone is stabbing me in my hearth. I fell on my knees. My sobs growing louder.

"I can't-"

I whisper.

"No!" I shout angrilly.

Somebody placed a hand on my shoulder. I shook that hand away.

"Don't."

I hiss.

Fuck. It hurts. It hurts so fucking much. I can't breathe. I lean down and place my head on the floor.

"Why."

"Why her. It hurts." I lift my head and place my hand on my heart and look at Nat. My tears keep falling on the floor.

"It hurts do badly." Nat gets up her cheeks stained with tears. She hugs me tightly.

"I love her." I whisper.

"She can't be gone I love her." I keep muttering."

Nat pulls away from our hug.

"I am sorry Y/N." She manages to say.

"She wanted me to tell you that she loves you deeply and that she's with you all the time." Natasha chokes out.

"I want her with me now!" I shout.

"I can't do this." I twirl with the ring on my hand. I get up and go to our room.

I sit on our bed and open my phone I find a picture of her.

"I can't do this without you." I whimper.

*Sorry for this one but I just felt like angst you know. You can vote please*