Thank you-Flo(fluffy)

*I am back I had to be there for my mum lately so this is a draft but I am okay and I am ready to write I need distractions. Btw look at Flo's story she is so cute. Thank all of you for support. I love you all.*

I cuddle with Flo on our sofa her fingers scratching my head. Since the quarantine started I started to think about our life. We've been married for 2 years and Flo has been hinting she wants children. But I am scared. My parents were assholes my father was drunk and my mother mental abuser.

"Are you okay?" Flo asks me concerned.

"Yeah." I respond.

She frowns.

"You think about something. You can tell me." She says.

"How do you always know when something bothers me." I chuckle.

"You stopped humming." She whispers.

"What is it?" She asks softly and makes me look at her.

"I've been thinking." I start looking her in the eyes. The way she's looking at me patiently with love makes my heart melt.

"About future." I say quietly.

"Is something wrong with us?" She asks her voice shaking a little. Fuck I started the wrong way.

"No. No. No everything is complete okay with us I love you." I reassure her quickly.

She exhales.

"Fuck I thought you want a break or something. I love you too by the way." She chuckles relieved.

"No actually I want complete opposite." I state.

She's looking at me confused.

"I know you've been hinting that you want a baby. I noticed everytime you made a little comment or remark. I have been thinking about it last couple of months and I figured I want it too. I want a baby with you." I say with all honesty.

Flo is smiling at me her eyes teary and then she jumps at me and hugs me tightly. We cry  in each others arms for a while and then we pull away. Flo is smiling at me but when we made eye contact she stops.

She caresses my cheek and gently wipes my tears.

"There is something else. Honey you can talk to me about everything. I can see you are suffering. Let me help." She  pleads.

I take a deep breath and get ready to tell her.

"I am scared I am going to be like my parents." I confess and sobb loudly.

"Oh honey." Flo wraps her arms around me and I burry my face in her neck.

I look up at Flo and speak again.

"I don't want our future children to be scared of me like I was. I don't want to be like my parents but I am so scared I will." I mutter trough tears.

Florence's eye's also full of tears stare at me lovingly.

"Listen to me darling." Flo says and places her hands on the sides of my head.

"You are nothing like them. You are the most loving, caring, kind, funny, remarkable person I've ever met. I know you so well I know for sure you wouldn't be able to hurt a fly. You are the best wife I could ask for and I know that you will be a wonderful mother. I love you so much."

Florence's words bring me comfort immediately. I hug her tightly again.

"Thank you." I mumble.

"For what darling. I haven't done anything." Flo chuckles and makes my mood even better.

"For loving me." I mumble again and I feel her  squeezing me more.

*Vote please*