Affectionate assassin-Yelena(fluff)

*okay so I don't really like this one but I am gonna post it hope you will like it. Love Callie ❤️*

It's 11 A.M. and me, Wanda and Sam cook lunch for the team, because we are the only one who can cook.

Yelena returned at 4 a.m. from her mission and is still asleep.

"Where is your lover girl?" Sam asks in a mocking tone.

"She is sleeping, because Steve dragged her on a mission and she returned at 4 a.m. and I don't have the heart to wake her up."

"U sure" Wanda says and looks behind me. Before I can turn. I feel arms wrap around my waist. I recognize my Russian lover immediately. She let her forehead rest on my shoulder and quietly mumble "Good morning love."

She starts placing kisses on the back of my neck and I sigh and feel her smile on my skin.

"Hey can you two have your lovey dovey time somewhere else I am trying to cook." Sam says and Wanda chuckles. "Sam let them be and don't be jealous." "I am not jealous how the hell did you thought of that." He immediately objects. "Sure bird-ass you are not jealous at all." I snicker and turn to face Yelena.

"Did you sleep well baby?" She places her hands around my neck. My hands rest on her waist. "I slept better when you were with me." She smiles. I lean closer to her ear. "Today I am all yours okay?" "Mhm" She nuzzles her face into my neck. "So can we go back to bed?" She murmurs pleadingly. I chuckle.

"Baby I promised Wanda and Sam to help them cook." "But you said that you are all mine for today." She frowns. I look at her and then on Wanda and Sam. "You can go. We'll be fine." Wanda says calmly.

"Thank you." I say. I look at now smiling Yelena I place a soft peck on her lips." Shall we go to our room?" "Yes but you'll have to carry me." She smirks. "Okay just hold onto me." I say as I lift her up and she wraps her legs around me. "Let's go." I say and start to walk to our room.

"Wow I never thought I am gonna see a Russian spy and assassin so affectionate." Sam laughs.

"I can still hear you Sam and you better shut up or I'll kick your ass." Yelena shouts at him.

I smile teasingly. "But he is right you know. You are very cuddly today." She looks me straight in the eyes and smirk. "But you love it though." She leans and kiss me passionately. I pull away after couple of seconds. She frowns. " I don't want to trip and hurt you. I'll make it up to you in our room okay?" "Okay." She whispers.

*Leave a star or comment it makes my day. Thank u*