Septum-Flo(fluffy)

"I want to get septum piercing." Flo mumbles as she scrolls trough tiktok.

"You know that it's gonna hurt like a bitch?" I tease.

"Yeah, but I think it would look cool. Don't you think?" She asks me.

"I think that you would look so fuckin cool." I answer.

She laughs and continues to scroll on the phone.

___________________________________________

We are waiting for Flo's turn on the piercing and I can tell she is nervous. I place a hand on her thigh and stroke it gently to calm her down. She rests her head on my shoulder.

"I am really scared." She whispers.

"It's okay I am here with you." I kiss the crown of her head.

The door opens and we are greeted by the piercer. She lets us in the room and starts to tell us what is going to happen.

"Okay so it's going to be quick but it'll hurt for couple of days until it's healed so make sure to clean it every day for a week so you won't get infection. That is all." She smiles at us and Flo sits in the chair. I sit next to her and hold her hand.

The woman takes the needle and starts to prepare.

"Okay are you ready?" She ask Flo.

"Yeah." Flo mumbles and squeezes my hand really tightly.

"On three."

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

The needle pierces trough and Flo lets out a deep breath. The woman slips on the piercing and it's done.

"I think I'll pass out." Flo mumbles.

It completely shocks me and I look at the piercer.

"You may pass out it happens often just sit still for a while and don't move. I'll bring you fresh water." She says and goes for it.

I draw circles on her hand with my thumb.

"It's okay you made it." I reassure her.

"Yeah." She chuckles.

"Just don't pass out okay because if you will I am going to freak out." I chuckle.

"It's okay now just hold my hand." She mumbles and squeezes my hand.

The piercer came back with a glass of water. Flo accepted it gladly and ten minutes later we were ready to go. We got out of the building and went to our car. I was still holding her hand and looking for any signs of passing out.

"I am okay now don't worry it still hurts but I can take it." Flo says.

"Just making sure." I respond.

We sit in a car and I lean in for a kiss. Our lips tangle together but as soon as we try to deepen it Flo pulls away.

"Ouch that hurts." She gently touches her nose.

"I think our make out sessions are temporarily unavailable." She chuckles and I groan in frustration.

She cups my chin.

"Don't worry I'll make it up to you." She teases.

*Vote please<3*