Stranger Things-Florence (fluff)

*SPOILERS ON SEASON 3 STRANGER THINGS AND SEASON 4 LA CASA DE PAPEL YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

I was watching Stranger things with my girlfriend.

Flo is pressed to my front and we are enjoying the last episode of the third season.

There was a jumpscare and Flo flinched I laughed at her adorable behaviour.

She turned around frowning.

"Don't laugh at me. You know I get scared easily." She states.

I chuckle again.

"I know it's just funny when you jump a little." I smile at her.

She is trying so hard to not smile back but fails.

"Now let's focus again I want to see how it ends." I gesture to the TV.

After a while we are at the scene where Joyce has to turn of the machine even tho it'll kill Hopper. I am silenty waiting for what's going to happen. I stare silently at the TV when Eleven searches for him but he isn't there.

I want to say something but I hear a sniffle.

I look at Flo who is crying.

"Ah baby come here." I let her reposition so she is now straddling me. I hug her tightly and rub her back. Her sobs getting louder. I don't speak I just hold her she'll speak when she is ready.

"I liked Hopper." She mumbles.

"I did too baby." I state.

"But what about El." She sobs again.

"El has Joyce and Mike she'll be okay. Everything will be okay." I smile at how serious she is about a TV show.

She pulls away to look at me with teary, red eyes and stained face with tears.

"Promise?" She whispers.

"Yeah I promise." I smile at her.

She sighs.

"God I am so annoying how can I be crying over a TV show." She complains.

"No you're not annoying. Remember when I cried over Nairobis death. You were comforting me so now I am comforting you." I say caressing her cheek and wiping her tears of.

"Now do you want to run a bath or something tasty to eat?" I try to lighten up her mood.

"No just cuddles please." She says shyly and cuddles into me I wrap my arms around her and whisper sweet nothings into her ear.

*This is short because I wrote it on my way to school lol. Love you guys and vote please <3*