𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. SAVE THE LAST ONE

-Episode Summary;-
In the middle of the night, the ones left on the highway seem to be having trouble sleeping as Taylor, Andrea, and Daryl head on back out into the forest to continue on with the search for Sophia.

-Days since outbreak; 77-
-Year; 2010-
-Age; 13-

PAGE BREAK FOR TITLE...

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
SAVE THE LAST ONE

CHAPTER THIRTEENSAVE THE LAST ONE

•••
TAYLOR

     TAYLOR AND DARYL, HAVING
little to no room, ended up sleeping next to one another on the floor of the tight spacs that made up the R.V.

       Wincing, the young teen looked over at him as she pinched her nose, "You smell like shit.".

       "Yeah, well ye don' smell like roses yerself, princess." The redneck retorted.

       She giggled as a smile danced across her lips, "Ha. Good one. Anyway, what time did Glenn and T—Dog leave?".

The Dixon shrugged, "Dunno; sun was jus' settin'.".

      Hearing choked sobs coming from somewhere in the RV, the two  looked up to the back of the camper, seeing Carol who was crying on the bed.

The two laid back down on the cluster of blankets , Taylor bundling up further under the blanket Dale gave her, the sound of Andrea working on the parts of her gun filling the small, confined space mixed in with Carol's cries, "...I can't sleep...".

With a grunt, the redneck turned to the young teen, "Yeah, me neither. I'm gonna go look fer Sophia. Ye wanna come?".

She nodded, "Hell yeah. I haven't slept well since she went missing anyway.".

The duo got up from off the RV floor, grabbing their crossbows from off the table as the Dixon turned to Andrea, "I need my clip now.".

She handed him the clip to his handgun as he continued, "Me an' Taylor are gonna walk the road, look fer the girl.".

The two turned back to Carol who looked up at them, wiping  at her teary eyes as Daryl nodded back at the elder woman and he and Taylor walked out of the RV.

Andrea came out behind them with a flashlight in her hand, "I'm coming too.".

The redneck looked up at Dale who was perched on top of the RV keeping guard, "We're goin' fer a walk. Shine some light in the fores'. If she's out there, give her somethin' te look at.".