𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. THE NEXT WORLD

-Chapter sixty three; The Next World-

———

-2 Months Later-

TAYLOR

     FEELING A HAND ON HER
shoulder, Taylor took out her earbuds and turned around, seeing Daryl.

     "Hey. What's up?" She asked him.

      "Breakfast is ready. Uh...what's that?" He replied, gesturing to the portrait she was painting.

"Oh, this? Denise found an old paint set in the closet of the infirmary, and I asked her if she could give it to me. First thing I wanted to paint is us." She explained.

He nodded, "It uh...it looks nice.".

She smiled, "Thanks. I think I really brought out the greasiness or your hair.".

He playfully punched her shoulder, "Alright, bitch, let's go eat breakfast.".

"Yes sir. So, what did you somehow make without burning the kitchen down?" She asked, sitting down at the kitchen counter with him.

"Scrambled eggs. Think I did pretty damn good. Here."
He handed her a plate of eggs and a glass of orange juice.

The only thing was, the eggs were burnt to a crisp.

     "Oh um...wow, Daryl. They look...amazing." She faked a smile.

     "Go on, try 'em." He said, taking a bite of his own eggs.

     Reluctantly, she brought her fork with eggs up to her mouth and took a bite, trying her best to hide the fact she was gagging, "O-Oh my god, Daryl. There so good.".

     "Good, I'm glad ya' like 'em. I'll be right back, I'm gonna go take a piss." Daryl then walked off to the bathroom, leaving Taylor to quickly chug down her orange juice to rid the horrible taste of Daryl's scrambled eggs.

     That's when Jordyn walked inside, "Why the hell does it smell like dog shit in here?".

"Daryl's eggs. Oh my god there so bad..." Taylor groaned.

"What? There is no way in hell there that bad. Let me see." Jordyn took Taylor's plate of eggs and took a bite, rushing to the fridge to find something to drink.

Taylor quickly got up and dumped the rest of her eggs in the garbage can before washing her plate, fork, and knife in the sink and drying them before putting them away in the cabinet's.